Tennessee High @ Johnson Co.

Guest longhorns51

Just wondering whats the word on Keenan Shepard? He is such a big factor for the Vikings. I want to make sure he is playing so we can shut him down. Also so the Viking fans cant say: If we had Keenan Shepard JC wouldnt have beat us.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering whats the word on Keenan Shepard? He is such a big factor for the Vikings. I want to make sure he is playing so we can shut him down. Also so the Viking fans cant say: If we had Keenan Shepard JC wouldnt have beat us.

Thanks for the website and Shepard is playing

Im new to area so i dont no myuch of other school except bout south. and im predicting

VIKIES-35

HORNS-17

Guest longhorns51

Thanks for the website and Shepard is playing

Im new to area so i dont no myuch of other school except bout south. and im predicting

VIKIES-35

HORNS-17

Yeah knew shepard was playing, thats good to hear by the way. I was just wondering what he did to his shoulder. It must have scared Stubbs if he pulled him vs North with the score being that close.

Do you think the Longhorn defense, which is allowing approx. 200 yards per game on the ground, can shut down Shepard? How many yards do you think Shepard will have providing he plays Friday?

Guest longhorns51

Do you think the Longhorn defense, which is allowing approx. 200 yards per game on the ground, can shut down Shepard? How many yards do you think Shepard will have providing he plays Friday?

We know he will be able to run. You guys only run, thats it. Dont say providing he plays, we all know he will play. Better yet you better find a way to stop our passing. Phipps leads the conference in passing percentage at 55.7, he has 941 yards and 10 touchdowns. He has rushed for 281 yards and four TDs. Prudhomme is at the top in the conference with 30 receptions for 481 yards and six TDs. Bellamy has nine catches for 281 yards and three TDs. We are 2nd in the MLC in yards. So even if we cant find an answer to Shepard. Do you really think you can stop Phipps. It is going to be a shootout. IMO whoever has the ball last will win.

We know he will be able to run. You guys only run, thats it. Dont say providing he plays, we all know he will play. Better yet you better find a way to stop our passing. Phipps leads the conference in passing percentage at 55.7, he has 941 yards and 10 touchdowns. He has rushed for 281 yards and four TDs. Prudhomme is at the top in the conference with 30 receptions for 481 yards and six TDs. Bellamy has nine catches for 281 yards and three TDs. We are 2nd in the MLC in yards. So even if we cant find an answer to Shepard. Do you really think you can stop Phipps. It is going to be a shootout. IMO whoever has the ball last will win.

From what I observed last week, and understand from the Sullivan East game as well, Tennessee High can definitely play ball control effectively. 6:00+ minute scoring drive in the second quarter last week was solid. That most likely will be a key for Tennessee High in trying to slow down the Longhorn offense.

Guest longhorns51

From what I observed last week, and understand from the Sullivan East game as well, Tennessee High can definitely play ball control effectively. 6:00+ minute scoring drive in the second quarter last week was solid. That most likely will be a key for Tennessee High in trying to slow down the Longhorn offense.

Ok so now i know you have not seen a JC game. Ask Betsy how many times they had the ball in the 2nd half. Same can go for any team we played besides South. We can hold the ball with the best of them. We are on our 3rd RB, and we still can run the ball and run the clock. Not all of our passes are deep ones to Prudhomme or Bellamy. But you guys will find out what i mean friday, or THS fans can ask Stubbs you know he has watched the tapes. He is worried about this game, you guys better hope that your boys dont overlook us for the Cyclones.

I hear your boy Prudhomme is out for the season...

that's terrible.

That's impressive. Usually Johnson Co. is not known for their passing abilities. So, based on previous games, yes Tennessee will struggle to stop JC's passing attack.

THS 28 JC 21

That's impressive. Usually Johnson Co. is not known for their passing abilities. So, based on previous games, yes Tennessee will struggle to stop JC's passing attack.

THS 28 JC 21

First of all Prudhomme is a huge loss and I am sure this is tough on him. I hope that he makes a full recovery and can show off that leg to many colleges this spring. With that said he is out and we must move on. Defensively, we have looked better lately although we were not playing a running attack like THS. I believe if we can get two guys back that should be ready to go this week it will help the D even more. Offensively, we still have some firepower. It is one of those times where we are getting people hurt and some that have been hurt should be returning healthy. From what I have read the Vikings are in the same boat. The key to this game will be who has the most healthy players still standing at the end. I think we have something for the Vikes this year but I was even more confident before the Prudhomme injury. I think this motivates more than it hurts for this game and the Horns finally pull it off.