Tennessee High @ Johnson Co.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this will be my last post until the powers that be decide to make some changes in the staff. I have never in my life seen a group of coaches get so little out of their talent. Injuries happen but to be honest the last four years have been a loaded situation for this community. Totally out coached not only in this game but forever. If we stick with this group I can only say thank goodness we get to move down. The Phil Fulmer group of the MLC. It is time to move on. THS you played a great game and your coaches had a great plan. To the Longhorn players, keep your head up. We can still make the playoffs despite the disadvantage you guys have in coaching. I am out of here. I love the Longhorns and will support them to the end but obviously there isnt a lot of sense in talking about something you have no control of. Best of luck to the Horns the rest of the year!!! PS I am not singling out any coach by themselves. They all need to watch the game and not try to coach it. Every single one of them top to bottom.