Ooltewah vs Heritige

VOID70

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#67 Que Jackson is the team mvp so far this year in my opinion

i have seen film on this boy. he is good. and im not gonna argue that poing, but heritage's center john malone #55 is very capable of handling him. Malone is the kinda player that gets in your head, and thats what im sure he is gonna do. he is gonna get in his head and have jackson worried about what he is gonna do next. plus malone has two good strong guards next to him. for double teams if need be.

i have seen film on this boy. he is good. and im not gonna argue that poing, but heritage's center john malone #55 is very capable of handling him. Malone is the kinda player that gets in your head, and thats what im sure he is gonna do. he is gonna get in his head and have jackson worried about what he is gonna do next. plus malone has two good strong guards next to him. for double teams if need be.

I hope for your sake,you don't really believe malone can block him 1 on 1? and,if(and this is a big IF)malone can good for him,but if you all have to double team him GOOD! because Smith,Adams or Bruelle will have monster games.I don't know how good of a defense your team has seen,,,this will be the BEST(hands down).If the mountianeers get past the 50 it will be a miracle or we turned it over,other than that get ready for a rough night from our defense.I want brag so much on our offense yet,we haven't put it together all around,but we are getting there.

nobody has blocked him yet, im not saying your center isnt a good player. head games wont work against Que, he better have some quick feet.

I hope for your sake,you don't really believe malone can block him 1 on 1? and,if(and this is a big IF)malone can good for him,but if you all have to double team him GOOD! because Smith,Adams or Bruelle will have monster games.I don't know how good of a defense your team has seen,,,this will be the BEST(hands down).If the mountianeers get past the 50 it will be a miracle or we turned it over,other than that get ready for a rough night from our defense.I want brag so much on our offense yet,we haven't put it together all around,but we are getting there.

i honestly believe malone can. i have seen him block some get athletes this year, and im not saying he is gonna drive him off the ball by 10 yards but malone will not give up alot of penatration. and if the line 67 up over guard eric costner is a beast. he benches right at 400 lbs and power cleans well over 400. the mountaineers are a lil weak at tackle but still bring decent play from their young guys out there.

I agree #67 is one bad dude and make no mistake about it, if the owls offense ever plays up to par with the defense i pitty any team #36 will get double teamed as will #67, and watch out #38 and #33 linebackers will be in youre face, if we get the passing game down its scary for other teams. but we can not take any team lightly we are playing heritage this week and thats all we need to be concerned with

i honestly believe malone can. i have seen him block some get athletes this year, and im not saying he is gonna drive him off the ball by 10 yards but malone will not give up alot of penatration. and if the line 67 up over guard eric costner is a beast. he benches right at 400 lbs and power cleans well over 400. the mountaineers are a lil weak at tackle but still bring decent play from their young guys out there.

Better check that power clean number, maybe squat well over 400 but i seriously doubts he is cleaning over 400

Alright Owls... it is going to be another long trip for the Ooltewah faithful, let's see you bring it and bring it often. Can't wait to see who Heritage is going to kick off too. So far we have had touchdown runs from everyone except the front line... and that is because they have not had their chance yet.

With all that has been said on this thread, I think if double teaming happens, which ANYBODY who watches film will know they will have to do, then look for #44 to have a breakout game on defense as well as the regulars. I am not sure if the Owls have EVER had a stronger defensive front line than #36, #44, #67 and #34.

GO OWLS!!!

Hey TPoole if you read this, where is a good place to eat MVille that is not to hard on the wallet?

Go Owls /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

HormedOwl

If you look at my earlier post to BattleCat you can see I am not a great conisuor of elegeant quesine but if your going to put me on the spot I'd choose Burger King over McDounalds.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

PS: Hope the girl in the band recover quickly and completly....