Region 5-5A

Gwave2010

The Commandos of Hendersonville with another big win! They have not lost a game since August. Why you might ask? Because they are a TEAM each and every week they play as a TEAM and do not rely on one aspect of their game. They are a team to be reckoned with over the next three games to end the season. I sure would love to see the boys in black bring home the Region Title which is very possible.

Hville travels to Overton next week which should be a victory if they come out and play hard and execute. While Gallatin vs. Hunters Lane ought to be an outright brawl untill the end.

My predictions HHS defeats Overton......While the green wave shock the Warriors from Hunters Lane who i might add wear the spears on their helmet the wrong way!

okay enough all ready ... what difference does it make what way the stupid feathers go on their helmets.... If all you can see when you look at a team is there helmets then maybe you dont need to be watching football. Hunters Lane is a class A team with the whole package, offense, defense, special teams and the only thing you can comment on is the way the feathers are going on the helmets....

get a grip

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one, can't even stand to watch the Warriors these days because of their helmets. I mean, come on guys, how hard is it to get the feathers the correct way?!? It's just lazy is what it is.

the real reason you cant stand to watch the warriors is that u dont like to watch good football. who cares how they look, which by the way they have better uniforms than just about every team in the region, its about how they play. they are on their way to an second str8 region championship, despite having the feather the "wrong way" and a 4th str8 win over h-ville who 4 some reason always thinks that they are better than hunters lane but aren't able to show it on the field.

the real reason you cant stand to watch the warriors is that u dont like to watch good football. who cares how they look, which by the way they have better uniforms than just about every team in the region, its about how they play. they are on their way to an second str8 region championship, despite having the feather the "wrong way" and a 4th str8 win over h-ville who 4 some reason always thinks that they are better than hunters lane but aren't able to show it on the field.

geez, drama queen, my post was a joke haha

who even cares about uniforms anyways.......when teams (metro schools) in the region cant go a game without an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty....as a fan you can gain respect for the teams you dont see pushing after the whistle constantly.......i was told when gallatin traveled to antioch to play last week a reciever from antioch was even talkin smack to the coaches before the game....come on now seriously...anyways i see gallatin taking on a tough hunters lane team this week..there record show them as perfect and they have played some good teams. I'm not so sure this is the region championship but I dont believe Hendersonville can hang with hunters lane...

I think Hendersonville has a strong chance at the Region I also think Hunters Lane is geting lucky with their schedule and they dont know what kind of pain "The Infantry" will bring to them and they are underminding the Commandos along with the wave. Although the wave has a good squad the Commandos want some revenge from the years past. They have an upper-hand on Gallatin with a strong D and GREAT specialty teams. The Defensive line has some new speed this year that looks good and O doesn't look bad either. Hunters Lane and Gallatin need to be prepared for a fight from Big C. But We'll see who's stronger of the two HL or the wave. Then Hendersonville will have their shot.

I think Hendersonville has a strong chance at the Region I also think Hunters Lane is geting lucky with their schedule and they dont know what kind of pain "The Infantry" will bring to them and they are underminding the Commandos along with the wave. Although the wave has a good squad the Commandos want some revenge from the years past. They have an upper-hand on Gallatin with a strong D and GREAT specialty teams. The Defensive line has some new speed this year that looks good and O doesn't look bad either. Hunters Lane and Gallatin need to be prepared for a fight from Big C. But We'll see who's stronger of the two HL or the wave. Then Hendersonville will have their shot.

How could I forget to mention Hville's special teams?!?!

It has been a long long time since I have seen a team with this good of kick and punt teams. Yazzie is a threat to take a punt or kick to the house at any time, almost happened twice last week. Also, they can block a kick at any time. These teams could honestly be a difference in either the Gallatin or HLHS game I think, and it has to give Hville the edge.

How could I forget to mention Hville's special teams?!?!

It has been a long long time since I have seen a team with this good of kick and punt teams. Yazzie is a threat to take a punt or kick to the house at any time, almost happened twice last week. Also, they can block a kick at any time. These teams could honestly be a difference in either the Gallatin or HLHS game I think, and it has to give Hville the edge.

hendersonvilles special teams is the best iv seen sence james wilhoit was there

who has the best special teams between the three teams

Dont forget those linemen they are the advancement of the ball whenever it comes down to it. Im liking the Defensive line even some Sophomores are stepping up and getting out there. I LOVE IT! But back to special teams the kick-off team is phenominal and punt block is pretty good too we gotta keep an eye on both of the dimensions of the team they are very important.

Here are some Sophomores to look out for:

Towsend, Russell, and Kelly on the line, very hard hitting young men.

Gray, Moore, and Bozeman when it comes to running the ball, take hits but keep going.

Of course we have Howell at quarterback also takes some hits from people sometimes but gets right back out there.

Just keep an eye out.

Dont forget those linemen they are the advancement of the ball whenever it comes down to it. Im liking the Defensive line even some Sophomores are stepping up and getting out there. I LOVE IT! But back to special teams the kick-off team is phenominal and punt block is pretty good too we gotta keep an eye on both of the dimensions of the team they are very important.

Here are some Sophomores to look out for:

Towsend, Russell, and Kelly on the line, very hard hitting young men.

Gray, Moore, and Bozeman when it comes to running the ball, take hits but keep going.

Of course we have Howell at quarterback also takes some hits from people sometimes but gets right back out there.

Just keep an eye out.

towsend is in the top three sophmores in the state being looked at by college scouts