Oak Ridge Football Coach

catmom

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard any new information about Stanton Stevens and his possible firing? I thought there was a zero tolerance for weapons, but I guess that doesn't apply to teachers.

There is a zero tolerance policy for any kind of dangerous weapon on campus & teachers are included.

If the rumors are true , Dr. Bailey will get an email from me & many others. Since he is a Dr. I will need a rx to calm me down if I can confirm what I just heard.

Catmom,

Actually, if you are a student they apparently arrest you and expell you. See below.

Stand by for a 3:00 pm announcement on Monday regarding Coach Stevens. Bailey may try to throw himself on the sword once again, but this time there are people waiting to twist it in him and take action.

http://www.oakridger.com/homepage/x4532101...-at-high-school

Ole Dad

Has anyone heard any new information about Stanton Stevens and his possible firing? I thought there was a zero tolerance for weapons, but I guess that doesn't apply to teachers.

Catmom,

Actually, if you are a student they apparently arrest you and expell you. See below.

Stand by for a 3:00 pm announcement on Monday regarding Coach Stevens. Bailey may try to throw himself on the sword once again, but this time there are people waiting to twist it in him and take action.

http://www.oakridger.com/homepage/x4532101...-at-high-school

Ole Dad

i dont understand what this article has to do with him getting fired? please enlighten the rest of us on some hard facts of this case. were these oak ridge football players? sorry i dont understand.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I saw nothing that linked the coach to this. Ole Dad were confused ?????

the article i read was reffering to Anderson County school and kids what did it have to do with the coach at oak ridge?