tavarres jefferson

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one question he had anymoves at all. just saying tavarre has more. he is easily a better thrower than tj.

and when i say dual athlete im not talking just on the football field im talking bout football and basketball. this kid could play either in college and go to great colleges for both.

i find it both amusing and convenient that all of the sudden the definition of "dual athlete" changed as soon as he was proven not-so-worthy. the switch from "juking opponents with his moves/speed and good arm" to "oh wait...he plays two sports."

laughable.

i find it both amusing and convenient that all of the sudden the definition of "dual athlete" changed as soon as he was proven not-so-worthy. the switch from "juking opponents with his moves/speed and good arm" to "oh wait...he plays two sports."

laughable.

I'm with you chaos and almost mad at myself for even posting on this thread. I had to take up for Marsalis though and just couldn't let it go!

APB....Eye like tha O'Jays....Butt Tavares iz rilly good....Reemembur......"Hit Only Taiks a Minett" (gurl two fall in luv)....."Heaven Must be Missin' An Angull".....All Tavares Hits....Butt "Moore Than a Woman" iz mine and mommaSTARS favritt.......As a matter of fact mommaSTARS iz moore than about haif dozen of most wimmen...... /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Talk about letting your stereotypes confuse you....I didn't really see you as disco man, though I suspect you'd look fetching in a white leisure suit.