Who is For Sure Leaving DI for DII?

jtmgovols

Nashville Christian would be 2A in Football playing schools very similar to who they play now. I have no idea which way they might go but they would probably be better staying put in DI rather than having to compete against much larger privates like DCA, FRA, USJ etc.

What about Nashville Christian School? I think they need to go D2 it would be a big mistake for them not to go. What do you guys think?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nashville Christian would be 2A in Football playing schools very similar to who they play now. I have no idea which way they might go but they would probably be better staying put in DI rather than having to compete against much larger privates like DCA, FRA, USJ etc.

As far as I know they are not jumping they are projected to be in our district next year.

They have a hard time competing where they are now....They need to start winning games now!!!! They have some talent

How many students do they have? USJ has 350, JCS 326 so can't see how they can be "much larger" than anyone that they are already playing in Div I

Trinity is definitely staying Division I. Maybe some of that money could be invested in a PR department /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

From the Jackson Sun this morning:

With the deadline approaching this week to move to Division II, Trinity Christian Academy football Michael Hodum said nothing has changed, and the Lions will stay in Division I.

The Lions' proposed region, with opponents such as Trenton Peabody, Humboldt and Scotts Hill is more attractive, Hodum said than their current region which includes Manassas, Middleton and Halls.

Closer opponents will build better rivalries and bring bigger gates, he said.

"We feel like we have more in common with the public school programs than the D-II programs," he said. "We feel like those folks are more like us than the D-II programs."