Dyer County VS Obion

adsmom86

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts on this game???? DC is now 1-1 in region play..can they make it 2-1?? Has anyone heard anything about injuries...I've been kinda out of touch the last few days.....any info. appreciated!!!

I HOPE THAT DC COMES OUT READY TO PLAY NOT LETTING UP ON THE PETAL. PLAY THE WHOLE GAME YOUNG CHOCS, YOU CAN DO IT WITH FOCUS,HEART,DESIRE

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE THAT DC COMES OUT READY TO PLAY NOT LETTING UP ON THE PETAL. PLAY THE WHOLE GAME YOUNG CHOCS, YOU CAN DO IT WITH FOCUS,HEART,DESIRE

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to get out there and execute the plays with confidence and not look back...the season isn't over yet!!!! Get out there with your heads held high!!!

After seeing Dyer Co. early in the season and then Obion playing Union City, this should be a cake walk for the Dyer Co. team.

Obion County passing game isn't that much and the only player you have to slow down is Haskins, otherwise you should get a easy "W".

Go Rebels!!

Need to get out there and execute the plays with confidence and not look back...the season isn't over yet!!!! Get out there with your heads held high!!!

You know I'll be at this game! I wonder who is gonna be the starting QB.... Dye looked good against Haywood... Isn't he a freshman if so I've seen him plenty of times at the freshman games... In the freshman games, that QB throws the ball all over the field! He threw a 60+ yarder for a TD against Covington Monday... Good Luck to the Choctaws!

You know I'll be at this game! I wonder who is gonna be the starting QB.... Dye looked good against Haywood... Isn't he a freshman if so I've seen him plenty of times at the freshman games... In the freshman games, that QB throws the ball all over the field! He threw a 60+ yarder for a TD against Covington Monday... Good Luck to the Choctaws!

Yep, he is a freshman!!!! He did play well in the Haywood game....that freshman team is doing VERY well this year. Anybody heard anything on Lucas?? Someone posted they thought he tore his miniscus.

Anyone heard anything about the injuries??? All I know is they need to pull together as a T-E-A-M!!!!!! For those interested Northview will play Brighton Oct. 14th 7:00 at Choctaw stadium....playoffs for the West TN Athletic Conference Championship.....the middle school equivalent of state!!!

Anyone heard anything about the injuries??? All I know is they need to pull together as a T-E-A-M!!!!!! For those interested Northview will play Brighton Oct. 14th 7:00 at Choctaw stadium....playoffs for the West TN Athletic Conference Championship.....the middle school equivalent of state!!!

I dont heard anything new about injuries to any of the Choctaws. Gotta love the Northview success 2nd year in row! gGeat coaxching and group of kids. Seems more to come in later years from Northview with younger ones coming along as well.