10AAA

Eaglepride00

Well bottom line is everyone has opinions and each persons view are obviously slanted to the teams they root for. It is unfortunate that it all occured and now just need to move past it and get ready for a big week in 10aaa!!!

I do think hc coaches do a good job and agree their kids play very hard. Rossview has a very good team as well. Good luck to both the rest of the season!!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep sayin we played dirty. Please explain how. It was one of your players that kept pushing 2 of our players. It was a grown man from rossview going after one of our players after the game. And yes your fans were on the court. I was there too so quit actin like this was just a HC thing. Yall lost period and yall had the refs on your side.

Our fans were on the floor yes...but they weren't apart of the brawl. I'm not worried about the win. I could care less. But yes, congrats on the win but Rossview has put you out of the playoffs the last 2 years. And they say 3 is a charm. And by what i mean about playing dirty is setting of elegal screens, pushing our players in the back after rebounds and when players being screened elegal contact w/elbows, etc. You name it, it was dirty. Oh yeah, when one of our players was bringing the ball up the floor, an HC player was in front of him, and mule kicked him right in the boys. If that's not dirty then I don't know what is. And I don't think we had the refs on our side. I think the refs are to blame first off. They lost control of the game. It was retaliation on both sides. But don't storm the floor at our kids, BOTTOM LINE! And don't talk about our coaches...they were trying to get you people of our kids. And if there was pushing, it was because of that.

Our fans were on the floor yes...but they weren't apart of the brawl. I'm not worried about the win. I could care less. But yes, congrats on the win but Rossview has put you out of the playoffs the last 2 years. And they say 3 is a charm. And by what i mean about playing dirty is setting of elegal screens, pushing our players in the back after rebounds and when players being screened elegal contact w/elbows, etc. You name it, it was dirty. Oh yeah, when one of our players was bringing the ball up the floor, an HC player was in front of him, and mule kicked him right in the boys. If that's not dirty then I don't know what is. And I don't think we had the refs on our side. I think the refs are to blame first off. They lost control of the game. It was retaliation on both sides. But don't storm the floor at our kids, BOTTOM LINE! And don't talk about our coaches...they were trying to get you people of our kids. And if there was pushing, it was because of that.

The only reason our fans stormed the court was cuz one of your players pushed one of our players durin the hand shake and our player pushed him back. And our fans were goin to break it up and yalls fans were tryin to break it up and all that did was cause our fans to push yalls fans and vice versa. I'm done with this and movin on to the games this week. HC has 3 district games this week and plays lexington on saturday for a make up game which we probably shouldn't make up. Just my opinion. LET'S MOVE ON FOLKS.

Exactly..HC people should have kept their tails on the bench. All boils down to the AD...he didn't have control of the crowd. That is what they get paid to do. He was out there acting like jerk himself. Rossview people didn't charge the floor because our people HANDLED THEM! And I know this B/C I was there and SAW THE WHOLE THING TOO!

I was there and I have no idea what you are talking about. What did you expect our AD to do? I saw him rush onto the court and restrain a player who had pushed one of ours. Is that being a jerk? Rossview people didnt charge the floor because their players werent getting pushed around by players and adults. They had no reason to charge the floor. If their players had been pushed by players and adults they should have been on the floor.

Well let me just set the record straight. NO COACH HIT ANYONE IN THE FACE. HC people are the ones that charged the floor then the HC players. Rossview was trying to keep HC people of ours. And what about the AD pining one of our players on the ground?? Guess no body said that HUH? That is what happen. I WAS THERE AND SAW IT ALL. HC people need to keep their mouth shut about what happen. Yes there was dirty playing and jaw smacking going on. But here's the thing if HC palyers can take it, then don't dish it out. If someone kicked you in the lower mid section (know what i mean), then you would have done something back, HUH??????? HC played dirty the whole time. Coaches for HC acted like a bunch of babies too. HC is a JOKE in the district. And the person that got arrested ( I know his name ) should have been arrested by the way he acted. He didn't keep his mouth shut and resisted arrest. That is what happens when you mess with the law. YOU GO TO JAIL. Maybe he learned his lesson.

Our AD didnt pin anyone on the ground. Are you sure you attended this game or are you some 15 year old spreading rumors? If HC people decide to shut our mouths it certainly wont be because YOU told us to. Exactly how did our coaches act like babies? I didnt see that but if they did I want to know how they did. How are we a joke in the district? What makes us a joke? Does the entire district think that? Do you speak for anyone besides yourself? The person who got arrested should havwe been arrested. We agree on that one.

Friend of mine says the coaches are a little arrogant and distant but he says they do a great job. Maybe that is what causes all the hostility and the fact that their players play really hard.

Exactly how are our coaches arrogant and distant. What have they got to be arrogant about? Its not like we have been winning big in basketball around here lately. Please explain.

Guest Advisor

Exactly..HC people should have kept their tails on the bench. All boils down to the AD...he didn't have control of the crowd. That is what they get paid to do. He was out there acting like jerk himself. Rossview people didn't charge the floor because our people HANDLED THEM! And I know this B/C I was there and SAW THE WHOLE THING TOO!

Tndude0101.....I don't know what you do for a living....but it's obvious it's not related to education or sports..............the AD's job is NOT to be a security guard or be responsible for crowd control. His "job" is to enusre that ALL student athletes are in compliance with the rules of the TSSAA, and for those that are playing athletics after high school, for them to be in compliance with the NCAA or the NAIA as well! Also, they are to ensure that the proper maintaince and upkeep are current with their athletic facilities and assist ALL coaches with scheduling and travel! Where did you get the idea that we elected our AD as sheriff?? Does Rossview's AD also write traffic citations? Does he also conduct drug raids? You sir.....are an idiot!!!!

Wow the Rossview--HC game received a lot more attention that I thought it would have. I am by no means a HC fan or really a Rossview fan, but all this arguing does no one any good. I happened to be at the game on Friday night and personally I loved everything about it until the Police officers stepped in.

Basketball is a contact sport where fans are naturally going to scream at the refs and the other team. This is sports. Honestly I love the gyms where there is hostility in the air. Now I do feel bad for the two fans that were mistreated by the officers and I hated how the tough game ended. Yet, we should celebrate that basketball is starting to get good again. Back when I played, if I did not leave the court with blood on my jersey I did not play hard enough.

District 10AAA is getting good and I can't wait to see how it shapes up.

One Love!

Tuesdays matchups.

Northwest-rossview

Dickson county-springfield

Kenwood-northeast

Henry county-clarksville

My picks

Rossview by a lot.

Springfield by 15

Northeast by a lot

Henry county by 10

I don't know how many "a lot" is, but Northwest has been playing well and is much more competitive than they have been in the last couple of years. Rossview should win, but this should be within ten.