10AAA

Eaglepride00

Northwest beat Rossview 76-61....the 4,5,6 spots are tight.

Nice, I think I'm going to have to brag about calling that one a couple of days ago. Obviously Friday night HC at Northeast is a huge game with Rossview's loss. Henry County is actually in a touchy spot, I'm sure everybody will want to look ahead to Friday's game, but Springfield is just fiesty enough to where they can certainly beat the Patriots if they overlook them.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm kinda nervous about the game tonight with Springfield. I think they are better than their record indicates and think they will be ready to play. I hope our kids can come out with fire, but I'm nervous because of the big matchup with Northeast tomorrow. I hope they realize that if they don't win tonight, that tomorrow won't be quite the same. Someone fill me in if you will after the game because my wife says I must stay home tonight!!

Good luck Pats!!

Well, I'm kinda nervous about the game tonight with Springfield. I think they are better than their record indicates and think they will be ready to play. I hope our kids can come out with fire, but I'm nervous because of the big matchup with Northeast tomorrow. I hope they realize that if they don't win tonight, that tomorrow won't be quite the same. Someone fill me in if you will after the game because my wife says I must stay home tonight!!

Good luck Pats!!

I think the final was 68-51 HC. We started off sluggish at first but took a lead late in the 2nd quarter and never looked back. Stanton caught on fire late but coach took a time out and made adjustments. Shonte had another big game scorin 26 and marcus had his usual finishin with 15 and probably close to 20 rebounds. Good game overall. I just hope we have enough legs for a huge game tomorrow.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Northeast has to be favorite. They are at home, the most talented, and HC will be playing their 3rd game of week with no time to prepare for NE. With all that said don't count out the Pats. They really seem to be coming together at the right time. The last few times I've seen them they are showing very unselfish play as well as a lot of tenacity. Northeast is favored, but I love the way the Patriots are playing! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Tonights action....

Clarksville (6-5) @ Kenwood (1-9)

Rossview (7-3) @ Springfield (5-6)

Clarksville NW (5-5) @ Dickson (1-10)

*** The game of the night IMO....

Henry County (9-2) @ Clarksville NE (8-2)

Should be a big night in 10AAA, who you got???

Tonights action....

Clarksville (6-5) @ Kenwood (1-9)

Rossview (7-3) @ Springfield (5-6)

Clarksville NW (5-5) @ Dickson (1-10)

*** The game of the night IMO....

Henry County (9-2) @ Clarksville NE (8-2)

Should be a big night in 10AAA, who you got???

I feel like tonight's games should be some of the easiest games to pick.

Clarksville will beat Kenwood by 12

Rossview will roll Springfield by nearly 20 (because of big boy that went down from Springfield last night)

Dickson will surprise Northwest by 3

And for the game of the night... Well, I doubt it will be much of a game:

Henry County will fall bad to Northeast by at least 14.

HC will play its 3rd game out of 4 nights and will break easily due to the lack of mental toughness. Henry County was rolled by 26 the last time they were in the Eagle's nest and you know Cooper has got his boys fired up for a number one spot in the district once again.

Good luck to all teams!

I feel like tonight's games should be some of the easiest games to pick.

Clarksville will beat Kenwood by 12

Rossview will roll Springfield by nearly 20 (because of big boy that went down from Springfield last night)

Dickson will surprise Northwest by 3

And for the game of the night... Well, I doubt it will be much of a game:

Henry County will fall bad to Northeast by at least 14.

HC will play its 3rd game out of 4 nights and will break easily due to the lack of mental toughness. Henry County was rolled by 26 the last time they were in the Eagle's nest and you know Cooper has got his boys fired up for a number one spot in the district once again.

Good luck to all teams!

Clarksville by 8. Clarksville has been playin down lately.

Northwest by 7. Northwest has turned there season around. But dickson has been playin better of late.

Rossview by 15+. Springfields big guys replacement isn't even close to ready.

And the game of the night. If HC has there legs for the whole night then HC by 2. Its gonna be a battle and I hope we pull it out. We did a lot of subbin last night to try to stay fresh.