10AAA

Eaglepride00

Springfield is hot and at home. I like their chances. I call games for radio and write articles for RC Times and have loved watching Cory Stanton the past 3 years. I went absolutely nuts on Saturday night and actually through my headset down on the table and rushed the court. It was such a special night.

Anyone who can't be there tonight can listen on wsgi1100.com - It's pretty amateur, but I love it. Any word on Region 5 Tourney? Will 1st round be satellite and where will the semis be?

So glad to find you guys out there. Can't wait to see if the hot streak can continue. It will be hard to live up to Saturday night.

Roll Tide and Go Jackets!

EFS

The higher seeds host the quarterfinal rounds and the semis will be at Hendersonville. I like their chances tonight as well.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a great season for 10AAA basketball this year. It has been full of ups and downs but for the most part all of our kids represented very well. I personally would like to thank the players and fans of Springfield for a great competitive basketball atmosphere. I would like to congratulate the Eagles for a job well done all season long and for repeating as 10AAA district CHAMPS! While the district is full of talent, the mission is far from over. Now let us all come together, no matter where your residence might be within 10AAA, and continue to prove to the state of TN that 10AAA is a force to be reckoned with! GO EAGLES!

Henry Co. won big from what I hear in the 3rd place game. It was a really good game. From SPR Stanton had 27 and quite a few assisit, he was stellar the first half but NE shut him down 2nd half compared to first. Also Gilliam (sp?) and C. King had good nights, both had quite a few buckets. I think SPR has really turned it around and best of luck to them in regions. From NE #12 can drain a 3, he was on fire and sorry cant remember other numbers but NE has some athletes as well. Congrats to the repeat champs and best of luck to all of 10-AAA in regions.

I know SPR did it this year and recognized NE doing it tonight and I am not one bit upset over it happening because a lot of teams do it but I wish high schools had a shot clock like 45 seconds or something, because it kills me seeing a team just run the clock down, I could careless about it happening tonight so dont anybody get me wrong, I just want to get my idea out there because it has almost got out of hand in last couple years.

Henry county 63 rossview 40 in third place game! Way to rebound from a tough loss and go make a statement going into the region! Good luck pats and good luck to all 10aaa teams this weekend

The boys did a great job recognizing williams was in foul trouble and takin it right at him. Also our free throws have to improve by saturday if we wanna win. Anybody have the region schedule?

All games are Saturday at 7pm.

Predictions...

Beech 55 Rossview 46 (Beech already handed RHS a 50-33 Loss earlier in the year, this will be more of the same)

Wilson Cent. 68 Henry Co. 74 (Henry Co. comes off a big win in the consolation game, and road trips don't seem to bother HC that much)

Mt. Juliet 59 Springfield 62 (Springfield is playing great at home--lot's of fire power)

Northeast 60 Gallatin 45 (Gallatin doesn't have enough offense to beat the likes of NE)

It's not that I think 10-AAA is that much better than 9-AAA, but the games seem to line up that way. The match-ups seem to favor 10-AAA.

Just my opinion. And in fairness, I have seen a lot more 10-AAA than 9-AAA so I could be a bit biased. If I had to change one game I would say Mt. Juliet 55 Springfield 45, as SHS has underachieved all year long. But they are playing great now! (Which is when it counts)