10A- Who will win this district?

SportsfanTN2010

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, pretty impressive, beating the mighty boys and girls of East Robertson, right after losing just a week earlier to the lowly ranked boys and girls who are not even suppose finish in the top 6. Yeah, that's right, I'm back and I ain't shuttin up this time. So, bring it on Ballers 1-1,000,000,000. How original! I have kept my mouth shut so Coach would not be yelling but I really don't care anymore. You know who I am and who my kid is, so bring it on loud mouths. My kids stats speak for themselves. Can't help we won the district after only a couple of years and we had some loud mouths on the team. Well, it is not that team anymore. They are polite, respectful and only give back when given to. Unlike me, I will give it anytime. Big difference is? I can back it up with intelligence, I have no tolerance for you uneducated, dweebs that call yourselfs Ballers 1 thru 3 million, bet you guys all use to be dragon master too. Ha Ha!!! Hey man, I am just kidding, really! Your a great bunch of guys, I love each and every one of you! Peace, my brothers. Stop and say hi at the next game, I would love to meet some of you.

THE SCRAPMAN!

C'MON!!!

Wow, pretty impressive, beating the mighty boys and girls of East Robertson, right after losing just a week earlier to the lowly ranked boys and girls who are not even suppose finish in the top 6. Yeah, that's right, I'm back and I ain't shuttin up this time. So, bring it on Ballers 1-1,000,000,000. How original! I have kept my mouth shut so Coach would not be yelling but I really don't care anymore. You know who I am and who my kid is, so bring it on loud mouths. My kids stats speak for themselves. Can't help we won the district after only a couple of years and we had some loud mouths on the team. Well, it is not that team anymore. They are polite, respectful and only give back when given to. Unlike me, I will give it anytime. Big difference is? I can back it up with intelligence, I have no tolerance for you uneducated, dweebs that call yourselfs Ballers 1 thru 3 million, bet you guys all use to be dragon master too. Ha Ha!!! Hey man, I am just kidding, really! Your a great bunch of guys, I love each and every one of you! Peace, my brothers. Stop and say hi at the next game, I would love to meet some of you.

THE SCRAPMAN!

C'MON!!!

that was a little over the top even if you were JK

Hes From WHH and in my opinion he is very very uneducated...

Okay Dragonmasters,

Maybe it was a little over the top but let's be honest. Ever since we won our district after only being a school for 3 or 4 years we have been hated. Hated by everyone in the district, from the players to the coaches to the ref's and to the fans, and it shows. The year we did win it, we had a couple of kids on the team that were very cocky, way too cocky and I did not approve of it at all, but it was allowed. I knew it would come back to haunt us. It totally shows now, we have ten fouls before the opponent has two. And it's not because we fouled ten times either. So, how long do we have to pay the price? We get absolutely no respect from anyone on this site. We have a kid on our team that is easily a top five player in the district if not the region ( and yes we all know who he is and how he is related to me) He could be JJ and still get crap from you guys. His stats speak for themselves. His point average was like 11th in middle TN last year and he is doing the same this year. Don't believe me? read the article and see what thier coach says... (Shelbyville Times-Gazette, December 3, 2008 "Vikings Defenders Take down visitors) " Patriot star Ross Albright, who was held to just seven points in the first 3 quarters by Pierce and friends lit up the scoreboard for 21 points, including three 3-pointers, in the final eight minutes in a gutsy offensive display. Albright scored in every way imaginable from what seemed to be impossible angles with Vikings draped all around him. It wasn't that we wern't still playing good defense in the fourth" Bryant said. " It was just that Albright was that good. He got hot and it seemed like everything he threw up was going in and it didn't matter who or how many we sent at him"But, everytime I bring him or WHH up, I am just the bragging father and WHH stinks and we will be lucky to finish within the top 7 come year's end. And if they beat a team of stature it was just a fluke or they had a bad night. He is constantly double and triple teamed. Tuesdays game against Merrol Hyde he put up 30 with 6 3-'s. But not one word from you guys. He is averaging 20.6 ppg and 2.75 3's pg. Take out the 6 point game he had against USN because of an knee on knee injury that took him out he would be averaging 23.5 ppg. The point being is, WHH or # 23 get's no prop's because of thier past players. Most of the kids on this tream don't even know who those guys were. Plus, he is the only returning starter. Currently they are 6-2 and 3-0. Far better than I thought they even would be at up to this point. Of course the real test are to come, East and CA. They beat Houston County already but according to you guys the game didn't even need to be played. The best news is that they are playing as a team, they always have at least 3-4 players that score 6 pts or more. Okay, with all that being said, I promise to stop being a dick if you guys promise to forget the past and start giving them the respect they are due. After all, If a father can't stick up for his son (especially if it is true) then who can? Good luck DragonMasters! Sorry, couldn't help myself. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> PS. They played a pre-season game against Station Camp and he held JJ to like 20 points. That is about as good as you can do against him. He did get dunked on 3 times though. The kid has lot's of D also. Thank you for reading, now go ahead and pick my grammer apart. I am educated but my english is terrible.

Okay Dragonmasters,

Maybe it was a little over the top but let's be honest. Ever since we won our district after only being a school for 3 or 4 years we have been hated. Hated by everyone in the district, from the players to the coaches to the ref's and to the fans, and it shows. The year we did win it, we had a couple of kids on the team that were very cocky, way too cocky and I did not approve of it at all, but it was allowed. I knew it would come back to haunt us. It totally shows now, we have ten fouls before the opponent has two. And it's not because we fouled ten times either. So, how long do we have to pay the price? We get absolutely no respect from anyone on this site. We have a kid on our team that is easily a top five player in the district if not the region ( and yes we all know who he is and how he is related to me) He could be JJ and still get crap from you guys. His stats speak for themselves. His point average was like 11th in middle TN last year and he is doing the same this year. Don't believe me? read the article and see what thier coach says... (Shelbyville Times-Gazette, December 3, 2008 "Vikings Defenders Take down visitors) " Patriot star Ross Albright, who was held to just seven points in the first 3 quarters by Pierce and friends lit up the scoreboard for 21 points, including three 3-pointers, in the final eight minutes in a gutsy offensive display. Albright scored in every way imaginable from what seemed to be impossible angles with Vikings draped all around him. It wasn't that we wern't still playing good defense in the fourth" Bryant said. " It was just that Albright was that good. He got hot and it seemed like everything he threw up was going in and it didn't matter who or how many we sent at him"But, everytime I bring him or WHH up, I am just the bragging father and WHH stinks and we will be lucky to finish within the top 7 come year's end. And if they beat a team of stature it was just a fluke or they had a bad night. He is constantly double and triple teamed. Tuesdays game against Merrol Hyde he put up 30 with 6 3-'s. But not one word from you guys. He is averaging 20.6 ppg and 2.75 3's pg. Take out the 6 point game he had against USN because of an knee on knee injury that took him out he would be averaging 23.5 ppg. The point being is, WHH or # 23 get's no prop's because of thier past players. Most of the kids on this tream don't even know who those guys were. Plus, he is the only returning starter. Currently they are 6-2 and 3-0. Far better than I thought they even would be at up to this point. Of course the real test are to come, East and CA. They beat Houston County already but according to you guys the game didn't even need to be played. The best news is that they are playing as a team, they always have at least 3-4 players that score 6 pts or more. Okay, with all that being said, I promise to stop being a dick if you guys promise to forget the past and start giving them the respect they are due. After all, If a father can't stick up for his son (especially if it is true) then who can? Good luck DragonMasters! Sorry, couldn't help myself. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> PS. They played a pre-season game against Station Camp and he held JJ to like 20 points. That is about as good as you can do against him. He did get dunked on 3 times though. The kid has lot's of D also. Thank you for reading, now go ahead and pick my grammer apart. I am educated but my english is terrible.

I hate to tell you this, but I was at the HC / WH game, and your boys didnt beat them, the refs did........... and if your honest you will admit it. As for disliking your boys, I dont know them or anything about the school, didnt know they had won the district whenever they did, so you cant lay that off on me.

I hate to tell you this, but I was at the HC / WH game, and your boys didnt beat them, the refs did........... and if your honest you will admit it. As for disliking your boys, I dont know them or anything about the school, didnt know they had won the district whenever they did, so you cant lay that off on me.

Okay,

I won't lay that off on you. As far as the ref's, they take games from us all the time, that was about the whole point of my rant They are 1-A after all. But I don't think you can attribute your loss to that, good teams overcome bad ref's. I have a bit of a memory problem but wasn't that the game where your star player was held to something like 9 points(?). Oh wait, he had an off night. I also don't remember anyone fouling out? I believe we hit 4 out of our last 4 free throw and there was almost two minutes left so there was plenty of time for your boys to come back on us. We play again on the 16 in our house so you will have a great chance to avenge your loss. Hopefully! you will get some good ref's and if your star player does not have an off night, you should beat us hands down. When that happen's, I will gladly admit your dominance.

Okay,

I won't lay that off on you. As far as the ref's, they take games from us all the time, that was about the whole point of my rant They are 1-A after all. But I don't think you can attribute your loss to that, good teams overcome bad ref's. I have a bit of a memory problem but wasn't that the game where your star player was held to something like 9 points(?). Oh wait, he had an off night. I also don't remember anyone fouling out? I believe we hit 4 out of our last 4 free throw and there was almost two minutes left so there was plenty of time for your boys to come back on us. We play again on the 16 in our house so you will have a great chance to avenge your loss. Hopefully! you will get some good ref's and if your star player does not have an off night, you should beat us hands down. When that happen's, I will gladly admit your dominance.

youre showing your @$$ to everyone on here. people like you are the ones that give WHH a bad name theres somethin called karma and that might be whats happening to your team. and why are you worried about your team getting recognition thats a blessing it should fire your kids up and make them wanna play harder!

youre showing your @$$ to everyone on here. people like you are the ones that give WHH a bad name theres somethin called karma and that might be whats happening to your team. and why are you worried about your team getting recognition thats a blessing it should fire your kids up and make them wanna play harder!

Whatever, I am done on here. Not because of your comment, because it does'nt make a lot of sense anyway? Team is tied for first place. I just get tired of everybody bragging on their own team and whenever I do it, I get shot down for it. Like we are a bunch of second class hilljacks! Thank you for showing me your @$$ though, cause it did make me realize I was showing mine. I am not worried about getting bad Karma off of a web site, haha. That's just stupid. I spread more good karma in a month than most of you do in your lifetime. So, if I was worried? I got plenty of capitol to spread around. I am done beacuse this has become way to serious and a waste of time and energy. I am talking with you, that proves what a waste of time it is. What is your name anyway? There, everybody happy now? DONE, OVER AND OUT!

Okay,