District 11aa

HHSnumber1fan

Yep. The refs should have called an intentional foul on the first dunk attempt in the 1st period and SC might not have got the smack down that they did. Besides grabbing arms and legs when Trey was in the air, there were some high elbows. They were a classy team with the last coach. I've lost all respect for them under the current one as have most of the folks in the district that I've talked to.

Harpeth loses by one at Dickson Saturday night. The Indians lost a 7 point lead in the last half of the 4th period with just sloppy ball handling and bad decisions for the most part. I thought Dickson County was going to cut down the nets after they stormed the court. That's pretty sad for a AAA team beating an average Harpeth squad.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harpeth loses by one at Dickson Saturday night. The Indians lost a 7 point lead in the last half of the 4th period with just sloppy ball handling and bad decisions for the most part. I thought Dickson County was going to cut down the nets after they stormed the court. That's pretty sad for a AAA team beating an average Harpeth squad.

Surprised you guys lost to DC. They are happy to get any win. Just wished they had the guts to play us.

i agree, many games will be postponed. but lets examine them anyways.

games on Monday, Jan. 26

CW at MC: this one is played on Monday for some reason according to coacht. I see CW having no problem in this one. I know the first game was close, but CW is playing good and i don't see MC beating them. MC is in trouble now as they are falling way behind fairivew, harpeth, and wavo for the last home game spot. CW by 10.

games on Tuesday, Jan. 27

Fairview at Waverly: this one should be good. both are battling for a home game. Wavo has won a few and seems to have got the ship going in the right direction. fairview is playing good as well. a fairview win keeps them on pace to battle harpeth for third as the season winds down. a loss and wavo drops 2 game behind those two. the game is at wavo, so chances are wavo will hit some shots. if fairview can limit the made 3's of wavo, i don't see wavo being able to guard any one on the court for fairview. teams that have tried to zone fairview have not done so well and it is no secret wavo loves its 2-3 zone. I say fairview by 10 in this one.

Cheatham at SC: no real reason to spend much time on this one, battle for last place.If SC wins that pretty much seals Cheatham fate as the 8th seed. Cheatham will try for its first win, but SC at home is hard to pick against in this one. SC by 20 in a rout.

Harpeth is out of district at East Robertson, Sycamore is not showing a game for tuesday.

1.) Creek Wood (7-1)

2.) Sycamore (7-2)

3.) Harpeth (6-3)

4.) Fairview (5-3)

5.) Waverly (5-4)

6.) Montgomery Central (4-6)

7.) Stewart Co. (2-9)

8.) Cheatham Co. (0-8)

Creek Wood will beat Montgomery Central tonight. The Red Hawks control their fate as district champs and the Indians have really gone in the tanks following their fast start in the district.

Waverly Central will beat Fairview. This is the first of three meetings between these two teams over the next three weeks.

Cheatham Co. will get their first win in district play against Stewart Co. The Cubs dominated the first game for three quarters before collapsing in the fourth and I don't expect that to happen this time around.

Surprised you guys lost to DC. They are happy to get any win. Just wished they had the guts to play us.

Yeah. Dickson County is not very good this year even by AA standards. Harpeth missed having Horkins who was out sick but still could have won it if they'd hit their free throws down the stretch. Harpeth has a bad habit of playing to the level of competition and winning or losing games in the last few minutes.

1.) Creek Wood (7-1)

2.) Sycamore (7-2)

3.) Harpeth (6-3)

4.) Fairview (5-3)

5.) Waverly (5-4)

6.) Montgomery Central (4-6)

7.) Stewart Co. (2-9)

8.) Cheatham Co. (0-8)

Creek Wood will beat Montgomery Central tonight. The Red Hawks control their fate as district champs and the Indians have really gone in the tanks following their fast start in the district.

Waverly Central will beat Fairview. This is the first of three meetings between these two teams over the next three weeks.

Cheatham Co. will get their first win in district play against Stewart Co. The Cubs dominated the first game for three quarters before collapsing in the fourth and I don't expect that to happen this time around.

The cubs will not beat the rebels on tuesday night. Cheatem has to come to dover and play in our gym. Which is tough to do. If the cubs want their first district win then they need to bring their A game and be ready to play some tough basketball. Go Rebels!!!

Yeah. Dickson County is not very good this year even by AA standards. Harpeth missed having Horkins who was out sick but still could have won it if they'd hit their free throws down the stretch. Harpeth has a bad habit of playing to the level of competition and winning or losing games in the last few minutes.

Hey, ksgovols, my buddy told me you were asking about me and wanted me to contact you. My computer crashed a couple of months ago and I lost all my e-mail addresses. How's it going?