Region 7A vs. Region 8A

volfan007

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well basing anything off of they did this to them is crazy. Every Friday night is a new day and anything past 3 tds is all really the same to me. The only thing you really can compare is head to head. Halls (Region 8A # 4) topped two teams in 7A vying for a spot. ( Halls 32 - Gleason 27 Halls 33 - 0) Fayette topped a West Carroll team that will be the bottom of 7A 34 - 0. So if you are compare using scores and say which region is better then you would have to say 8A is because their #4 beat 7A's # 3 ( now I know that number could change.) My point is that those scores dont really matter.

Home field is definitely going to play a factor in all this. Nobody wants to have to go down to the city of Memphis and play Manassas, that takes almost any possibility of having a lot of fans there. Union City and McKenzie are known for their fan base and TCA always has a good crowd.

my point exactly...the region 7a team that rolls into memphis thinking exactly what the people on here have been saying to be true "were gonna pound these guys"... that team is going to get a terrible surprise... but thats what manassas loves.. overconfident teams... hope someone really enjoys their trip to memphis

my point exactly...the region 7a team that rolls into memphis thinking exactly what the people on here have been saying to be true "were gonna pound these guys"... that team is going to get a terrible surprise... but thats what manassas loves.. overconfident teams... hope someone really enjoys their trip to memphis

I agree, and I definitely know nobody from McKenzie is saying "They're going to pound these guys" because anybody with any sense knows better than to go around making those kinds of claims...fans, maybe not so much, but the fans opinions don't mean anything, all that matters is what the players and coaches do on the field. McKenzie has played Manassas before and wouldn't have any issues playing them again.

butchie specifically said on several occasions that uc and mckenzie will pound every1 from 8a this year... and i hate to tell you but this is nothing like manassas teams from the past... look at the statistics of their line... were talking about some monsters... no one should overlook them

butchie specifically said on several occasions that uc and mckenzie will pound every1 from 8a this year... and i hate to tell you but this is nothing like manassas teams from the past... look at the statistics of their line... were talking about some monsters... no one should overlook them

I haven't personally seen those comments from Butchie but you've got to know Butchie...you can't take him seriously on everything he says because he's quite the cut up.

Yes I Am. And Hearing Tcaee Say Region 8, Region 8, Region 8. And So I Said What I Said. I Have Heard That Mckenzie Isn't As Good As Last Year. Ok What Are We Referring To. Passing Offense? I'd Say That's True, BUT In Running And The Speed And Talent We've Added At It More Than Makes Up For The Pass. But In Turn The Run Will Allow The Short Pass Which We Have Mastered Lately. Mckenzie Is Better All Around Than Last Season. Defense.... 7 Points In The Second Half All Season.... Should I Say Anything More?

Yes I Am. And Hearing Tcaee Say Region 8, Region 8, Region 8. And So I Said What I Said. I Have Heard That Mckenzie Isn't As Good As Last Year. Ok What Are We Referring To. Passing Offense? I'd Say That's True, BUT In Running And The Speed And Talent We've Added At It More Than Makes Up For The Pass. But In Turn The Run Will Allow The Short Pass Which We Have Mastered Lately. Mckenzie Is Better All Around Than Last Season. Defense.... 7 Points In The Second Half All Season.... Should I Say Anything More?

yes say more.. You graduated your entire team.. "Derrek Carr"... Although taking into consideration your opponent's potent offenses.. your little statistic isn't that impressive.. sorry.. Greenfield, Gleason, West Carrol, Bruceton... wow, big timin.. and yal's schedule...rawwww. No contest.. we should just go home.. why do your oppenents even play second halves?? yal are sweet! and short passes will get you straight to the state championship...yal are set. but thanks for feeling free to voice your opinion.. its quite entertaining.. =)