Science Hill @ Jeff Co.

JcToPpEr103803

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's keep this thread about SCIENCE HILL AND JEFFERSON COUNTY . my pick will stay with the toppers. big game as far as playoffs go. i understand there are a couple of players sitting this game out because of skipping classes .

hope that doesn't affect the toppers any. they have depth.

the hill 27

jeff co 10

let's keep this thread about SCIENCE HILL AND JEFFERSON COUNTY . my pick will stay with the toppers. big game as far as playoffs go. i understand there are a couple of players sitting this game out because of skipping classes .

hope that doesn't affect the toppers any. they have depth.

the hill 27

jeff co 10

Who's sitting tonight? I could probably guess, but I'd like confirmation before I go shooting my mouth off. With Greyson and Wes done there are already some issues at skill positions. What is up with R.J.? I know there was a suspension there before, but if we could get him back, our secondary would be improved because Corey wouldn't have to play both ways. R.J. could play CB for him, it's all up to Coach Overbay though. As for WaCo, I liked your pick /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> very clever.

Solid pick WaCo! Jeff Co. got pushed around by Karns....again, they are not up to the Hill Toppers level any more.

I hope that this turns out to be a good game. I don't want to drive up to Jeff Co. from Johnson City to see a waxing one way or another. I don't think that Jeff Co will sit back and take a beating either, but too much speed is key for us. Hopefully, if it is a beatdown, some of our guys who are going to be filling in for the injured will get some game experience without pressure. That way they can ease their way in and get ready to play the big ones. This is my last post until after the game so GOOD LUCK TOPPERS! HIT SOMEBODY!

Science Hill: 35 Jeff Co: 20

Picks: 4-2 (1-1)

Unless some changes are made, there is a real possibility that we could become Cocke Co in the future. Seems like we're getting worse as the season goes along which is the opposite of how it should be. Shutout at home this week, only manage 14pts last week against Karns, 6pts against DB, 7 against Mo East. Countless turnovers, terrible penalties, guys lining up wrong 8 games into the season???? Our most creative offensive play is a shovel pass on 4th and 3???????? Run up the middle on 3rd and 13????? We've had more turnovers in the last 5 games than TD's. The passing game is a nightmare, our QB has 0 TD's and 7 INT's. How we can't complete simple passing plays is beyond me, but it seems like every team we face has a better passing game than we do. We either don't practice the passing game very much, or our QB's and WR's are poorly coached because passing the ball is not nearly as difficult as we're making it.

The offense needs a new direction and 120% more discipline and efficiency.