Region 4AA, Districts 7AA & 8AA

N2DEEP

Ok lets be realistic, Dunn can play and LA will be the team to beat in 7AA. They probably will win out and roll on to be beaten in the State Tourney by CPA. Let's get this thread off of trash talking and back to breaking down the districts please.

I know they are the team to beat, i just think that CC can be the team that beats them. All our hardwork will pay off

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realistic?Duh!! I think LA's goal is to reach the final eight again. I am not so sure CPA wants to meet LA in the boro regardless of what happens 11-22-08 providing both make it, but that is way to far ahead. Realistically, you should keep reminding your fellow CC posters about their upcoming season, as they will not come close to the top of the district! Realistically, LA returns a good number of players both starting and bench players..Possibly deeper this year than last and should be expected to take the district and region. I'll bet that Melton and the Wildcats don't expect less! But this is all talk....Aint it fun /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Something else, Upperman's bunch is keeping awful quiet these days. I look for them to be pretty good this year as well. They would love to knock LA off every time they meet. White House and SC over in 8-AA is quiet too...It looks to be a good year, and its not a cakewalk for anyone. All achievements will be earned.

GO LA!!

I agree it is very fun and exciting to know that bball season is upon us. But I mentioned the word "realistic" because I give the LA team all the respect, my CPA prediction was just that a prediction. On a serious note, do you know about our new coach, and our young team, any respect for those CC guys?

I agree it is very fun and exciting to know that bball season is upon us. But I mentioned the word "realistic" because I give the LA team all the respect, my CPA prediction was just that a prediction. On a serious note, do you know about our new coach, and our young team, any respect for those CC guys?

Not a lot...But I do wish you all the best of luck except two times in the regular season and the occasion we meet in the post season! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The CPA comment/prediction is cool too. They will be a handfull for anybody.

does anybody else think tj smith is better than dunn? hes got a better shot and is all around a better athlete imo. but la takes top spot with clint west dunn and tj. then upperman with nash and baxter. then i believe macon in third players always play hard. 4 york has just had bad coaching over the years. 5 dc. never know about those boys coach martins a good coach, but lost alot last year. 6 cannon young talent in davenport. 7 smith

the wildcats have several weapons with Dunn leading the pack but he can have a off game and LA still very good team they have aout 8 players that will have decent nights now and then and not all of them will be bad same night so I believe the cats will be undefeated in district play.

LA played 8 or 9 deep last year but I think they'll be deeper this year. wow.

Chase Dunn? Chase Dunn? Unless he is NBA status he has noo chance, cc is way too fast. Maybe if yall had larry bird, larry bird. Get ready to have a dissapointing night when you play dem bois from cc, we for real this year with the new coach and new program

You guys must grow some good stuff down in Woodbury!!

You mean like the old song, "take a trip and never leave the farm?" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Exact-atac-ly! LOL!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />