Has RB Eric Watson de-enrolled from Olive Branch?

TraderB

He has left OB, but I do not know for sure where he is. The coaches at Kirby think he is coming to them. Melrose thinks he is going there and Whitehaven has heard he is coming to Whitehaven. No one knows yet where he will be. As far as eligibility, he would be eligibile at at MCS as long as he has moved to their district. The jacked up thing is that his father keeps pimping his own son out and I guess everyone has forgotten that he was practicing this spring with OB after school and then practicing with Ridgeway at night.

Well how is this boy gettin away with not goin to school. Its been at least a week since I heard this news. And he still hasn't chose a school yet.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He played for Melrose Friday night, carrying the ball 1 time in a loss to Fairley.

Surprised that he got eligible this quickly.

I attended that game....I don't recall seeing Eric Watson!

I'm NOT saying that you are incorrect; I'm just saying that, somehow, I failed to notice Eric Watson's one carry. Then again, I completely forgot to even look for him...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What was Eric's jersey number?

2) Approximately when did he enter the game?

3) Why are you surprised about the swiftness of Eric's eligibility?

Guest TheChosenOne

I attended that game....I don't recall seeing Eric Watson!

I'm NOT saying that you are incorrect; I'm just saying that, somehow, I failed to notice Eric Watson's one carry. Then again, I completely forgot to even look for him...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What was Eric's jersey number?

2) Approximately when did he enter the game?

3) Why are you surprised about the swiftness of Eric's eligibility?

1) It was in the Commercial Appeal that he one carry.

2) I am surprised because despite the fact that he moved out and came back, under TSSAA rules he had an athletic record within the last year. Usually, that means that he would need a hardship to become eligible again.

Guest TheChosenOne

If he moves from a MS address to a TN address he can apply for a choice transfer and the TSSAA must approve it. He must show a change of address

That would normally be true, but it gets a little more complicated because he has what the TSSAA calls an "athletic record" in the TSSAA within the last year. I am not saying he is not eligible. I am just saying that it is usually is a little harder and takes a little longer to get it done.