Milan are they really No 2 in AA

nob4upost

Granted Milan has a perfect season going, but are they really No 2 in AA. Back to Back 7 point wins against Single A teams. I don't think they will make it to Blue Cross Bowl if they keep playing the way they are. They would have lost tonight if not for 2 kickoff returns. Look like another disappointing run for the Bulldawgs in the the post season.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually the past two weeks (USJ and JCS) are both 2A teams and region games. and tonight it was a 14 point game....

just saying

his username says it all. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (nob4upost) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

actually the past two weeks (USJ and JCS) are both 2A teams and region games. and tonight it was a 14 point game....

just saying

Just saying, the game tonight really a 1 touchdown game and both usj and jcs are really 1a teams in enrollment before the 1.8 multiplier. In other words, both of these two teams should be 1a teams. Is Milan really worthy of their No 2 ranking?

Both USJ and JCS run the spread offense to perfection. All of the receivers can take it the distance and run precise routes. Both quarterbacks are pin point precise. To answer your question, Milan will be ready for a run in the playoffs. With two touchdowns on returns, Milan shows that they are multi-talented. When one area is not as strong, they can beat you another way. Case and point, when JCS was looking for a tailback carrying the ball with less than 1 min. to go, Justin Coleman, the Q'back, takes it 36 yds. for a touchdown.

Coach Jeff Morris and his staff will have this team ready for the rest of the season and a big run into the playoffs this year. GO DAWGS!

Both USJ and JCS run the spread offense to perfection. All of the receivers can take it the distance and run precise routes. Both quarterbacks are pin point precise. To answer your question, Milan will be ready for a run in the playoffs. With two touchdowns on returns, Milan shows that they are multi-talented. When one area is not as strong, they can beat you another way. Case and point, when JCS was looking for a tailback carrying the ball with less than 1 min. to go, Justin Coleman, the Q'back, takes it 36 yds. for a touchdown.

Coach Jeff Morris and his staff will have this team ready for the rest of the season and a big run into the playoffs this year. GO DAWGS!

Not doubt Milan has a very talented team and they are very muti-talented and weel coached. I just wonder with the last two games being so close by inferior teams, how are they going to do in the playoffs? You have to admit that neither of the last two teams Milan played is Alcoa.

Not doubt Milan has a very talented team and they are very muti-talented and weel coached. I just wonder with the last two games being so close by inferior teams, how are they going to do in the playoffs? You have to admit that neither of the last two teams Milan played is Alcoa.

And who is Alcoa other than Alcoa? Thats why they are undesputed #1. Milan has had some key players hurt, and not playing at 100%. So my answer is YES they are the #2 AA team. A win is a win. And nobody wins every game by 4 TD's..........except Alcoa.

You know everyone keeps saying "well if Milan didn't have the two kick offs run back...it would have been 21-21 in OT" but guess what people....they DID run back not one but TWO kick offs. And not them....TRISTAN PEOPLES! I mean come on guys, Milan has shown they can play the run-pass-and special teams game. No they didn't win by 4 TD's but they aren't playing Alcoa...yet!

All I'm sayin is don't count the Dawgs out 'til they're out. I do remember in 98 and 99 everyone couting them out during every game they played in the playoff's and they won every game.

i got to watch the bulldogs for the first time tonight and honestly they didnt come close to living up to the hype... theyre a great football team but jcs was missing their middle linebacker ,who is the core of the defense, and still almost won... jcs made some mistakes or this game could have easily gone the other way

You know everyone keeps saying "well if Milan didn't have the two kick offs run back...it would have been 21-21 in OT" but guess what people....they DID run back not one but TWO kick offs. And not them....TRISTAN PEOPLES! I mean come on guys, Milan has shown they can play the run-pass-and special teams game. No they didn't win by 4 TD's but they aren't playing Alcoa...yet!

All I'm sayin is don't count the Dawgs out 'til they're out. I do remember in 98 and 99 everyone couting them out during every game they played in the playoff's and they won every game.

Wait are you saying that Milan will beat Alcoa by 4 TDs??? Thats how I read it and if so then you have lost any credibility you earned in your first post on the boards. The Football Gods, my dear, are laughing at you right now!