Milan vs. Trenton Peabody

baddawg

Hey Bo Peep, I'll have you know - I'm no little Jack Horner.

I always was a fun of Bo Peep with her muffet and curds and weigh.......except for that darn spider!

Anywho.....

I'm with some of the others....Trenton will put up a fight. They won't go down easy...just b/c it's Milan and that means cross county rivalry plus the outcome the past couple of year. But in the end

Milan by 21 or more

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nwtnsports

The game previews are up on the football page over at milanhighsports.com. Check out the Golden Tide and Bulldog scouting reports. Then pick this week's winner in the poll. Peabody fans can get the Milan roster and stats on the site.

I would like the Rodgers kid to get a chance to show what he's got. From what I understand, the kids feel the same way. I also have heard since the start of the year, he looked better than Lumley in the scrimages. The kids however knew he would not get a chance to play.

I say why not try. What could it hurt? At worst the kid gains some game time. At best we find a better QB. (MAYBE THIS IS THE PROBLEM)

I understand we are down, we lack a lot of "skill players", and we don't have many options. I understand we have to run the ball, no problem there. But can we not at least try to improve in some way? Why does Peabody football have to be "Good enough"? Why can't we have a higher standard? Why are we not allowed to have the highest expectations for our kids......like Milan? I truely had hoped we rounded a corner last year. Looks like the coaches haven't made the turn. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

ROLL TIDE

If you would go get your degree and teacher certification, then convince someone to hire you - with your experience as a message board analyst - then serve as an assistant coach for a number of years on your way to the top - your answer is to do what the kids want?

Usually don't agree with you. BUT, This 10 yard cushion is getting old. Where is the all out blitz, bump man coverage? Giving the QB no time whatsoever, and putting every DB on a reciever about a half yard off the ball in their grill. Its going to have to happen at some point, and I think it will. One big thing wrong with the defense, and its obvious pass coverage. It is one thing that is stopping them from beinga dominant force in everyones eyes. If playoff time comes around and we get upset, it will be because someone had another 400+ passing yard game.

One more thing. Whats up with SOME players, taking helmets off on the field. When my son played that was a "no-no". Playing for the town and not personal gain. I eyewitnessed a particular player, before kickoff return while standing back waiting on the kick, take his helmet off for no reason..waltz around..let people see him...draw attention..and then look over and wave at people in the crowd that were kinda close to the field. And it wasn't Tristan Peoples. Another DB. Some better start playing for the name on the jersey and the mascot on the helmet rather than personal gain.

You make very good points that other "football" people have noticed as well. It all starts at the top.

remember. If you are good enough to make it to murfreesboro, We will be waiting for you. Go Tornadoes , And it want be pretty

I believe the word you're looking for there is "WON'T"....as in will not

WANT is a desire to possess something....

apparently we see now that Alcoa spends ALL their efforts on the field and not in the classroom. haha

jk jk....sorta! lol

"I got a woo woo woo wooden spoon"

" I want to play da foose ball"

"squeal like a pig boy"

Sorry.......I couldn't contain it. I hope you "want" be mad! We don't won't that!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that's great!!

If everyone remembers like i do Milan has a huge chip on thier shoulder due to the loss in the playoffs last season to Peabody... Anyone that was even on the field last season for Milan will have this in the back of their mind with every play they run... Milan will definately take care of business thursday night and im sayin win big... 42 to 7.. scored on late in the game