Hampton and Cosby

pujo

Cosby coming off a tough loss and Hampton with a bye. Does Cosby rebound with a BIG win ,or do the Blldogs stroll into Eagleveille and pluck the feathers. My guess is ,Hampton takes it. This one is LARGE.

Feathers will be flying!!!!!!!! Hampton by 3TD's, unless JC wants it to be more. Cosby may not win another region game. PUJO, I've seen them both, the Eagles won't know what hit them, well,...... yes they will,....... literally!!!!!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feathers will be flying!!!!!!!! Hampton by 3TD's, unless JC wants it to be more. Cosby may not win another region game. PUJO, I've seen them both, the Eagles won't know what hit them, well,...... yes they will,....... literally!!!!!

Hampton by 3 td's huh ....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> weve heard this talk before , I'm not gonna give a prediction but I can promise you the Eagles will be ready .......They really didn't like losing last week and are fired up to stop that trend dead in its tracks. Should be a good game at the nest friday.

I think both teams are VERY good, Hampton isnt as good as they have been the past few years but they can still go to state. Cosby has rebounded greatly from last year (2-8) which was my senior year. I think this game will be a dog fight to the end, who ever wants it more will win this one. I will be at at the game to support my eagles with my broke arm and all /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but its that time of year and im lookin forward to every minute of it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think both teams are VERY good, Hampton isnt as good as they have been the past few years but they can still go to state. Cosby has rebounded greatly from last year (2-8) which was my senior year. I think this game will be a dog fight to the end, who ever wants it more will win this one. I will be at at the game to support my eagles with my broke arm and all /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but its that time of year and im lookin forward to every minute of it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Broke arm ! When did this happen? You didn't let one of them big boys over there at newman hurt ya during tacklin drills did ya? Lookin forward to seein you at the game . we are all very proud of you over here on the hill. Keep workin hard big man. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hampton by 3 td's huh ....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> weve heard this talk before , I'm not gonna give a prediction but I can promise you the Eagles will be ready .......They really didn't like losing last week and are fired up to stop that trend dead in its tracks. Should be a good game at the nest friday.

They better be.........ready that is.............. Cosby's not been hit yet!!!!!! Not trying to get anything started, just seen them both. Ask Grace!

They better be.........ready that is.............. Cosby's not been hit yet!!!!!! Not trying to get anything started, just seen them both. Ask Grace!

If Hampton comes out with their heads on straight and give it all they've got from the opening bell, 3 tds is not out of the question. On the other hand ,if Hampton is not focused and comes out playing half way, Cosby could win the game. Hampton,s kids needs to understand that Cosby is going to play with everything in them, this is their superbowl. Its going to be a fight and desire will determine the outcome.

Thats sort of funny that you would say you could name the score on WG. You have played 3 like opponents ,WG has won bigger on all 3 ocasions' I'm not sold.

Not WG .......Hancock. We were talkin about scrimmages and I said we also scrimmaged hancock to a 7-0 win which means nothin cause we could name the score on them (Hancock) WG is a good ball team ,I feel like we could beat em but most definately not name the score.

Not WG .......Hancock. We were talkin about scrimmages and I said we also scrimmaged hancock to a 7-0 win which means nothin cause we could name the score on them (Hancock) WG is a good ball team ,I feel like we could beat em but most definately not name the score.

Sorry Oldeagle, My bad.

Hey 'adamtwofive', I haven't posted anything since the Hampton-GCA game but I was glad to meet ya that night. I remembered you when you played, I believe one season you rang up at least 150 yards on us. Great running back, and I was finally glad that I was able to meet some of the posters on CoachT from region 1A. I was hoping to have met Pujo that nite but as you said he was already gone when I got to talk to you. I can't remember but who was the other person (poster) with you that I met? He told me but I forgot.

Good luck with Cosby.....I think the bulldogs will take care of business.

i was with adam when you talked to us. i believe i was wearing a braves hat. it was good meeting you, i think you are the first poster i have ever met in person.

If Hampton comes out with their heads on straight and give it all they've got from the opening bell, 3 tds is not out of the question. On the other hand ,if Hampton is not focused and comes out playing half way, Cosby could win the game. Hampton,s kids needs to understand that Cosby is going to play with everything in them, this is their superbowl. Its going to be a fight and desire will determine the outcome.

The kids will. Better coached!!!!!!

Hampton had a very good practice tuesday and are very ready to play....if hampton comes to play they will run all over cosby...i am very sure that they are focused after the practice today and tuesday....the dogs are excited about going to cocke county....and im just excited... im driving the Navigator and bringin six other members of the HHR with me.... dogs by 2 tds....