Hampton and Cosby

pujo

KL met several Cosby fans and talked for a while. One Cosby fan, (I think his name was David) even ate a MUFFIN with Leon during the third quarter. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

How'd you like our stadium. Hey, which side were you on? I think I might know who you were!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say what everyone else is afraid to say because they know what idiots the people that run the city of Newport and the Cocke County Board of Ed. are. I have witnessed it first hand, and "doing something that makes sense in Newport does not happen." Anything that might be good for the the school system simply will not happen. They are nothing but all talk and no action. They have been running the same good old buddy system in Cocke County for years, and that is why if certain people like the AD at Cocke County High does not want something to happen, the school board will not let it happen. It is sad that there are so many great people that live in Cocke County, and especially in Cosby, but Cocke Co. is the laughing stock of the state because of the rednecks that run our school baord and local government.

thats pretty stout calling our county the laughing stock of the state. patty you've bein to sneedville to watch some basketball games, that my friend is the laughing stock lol. so are you still at cookeville?

way to go eagles!!!! great job to come out and get the win. i dont know what shelton said and the coaches did to adjust but man wish i could have been in there. what a game loved every sec. if cosby can get a attitude inside the 20 who knows what can happen. i find it very funny that young 25 has no guts to get on here after running his mouth. he trashed everything in cosby/cocke co. along with coach shelton. what a joke he is a real man would have made a humble appearance oh i forgot he just a kid living the flag football dream. hey coach could you record some of those pregame/halftime speaches that have those young men foaming at the mouth with a glare of destruction in their eyes for those of us that dont get to hear? or do you even say anything or is it someone else on staff? just curious..

I predicted that Hampton would lose a region game back in the preseason. And Cosby was my preseason favorite. I don't mean to toot my own horn but "TOOT... TOOT". I am right once again. Whoooo!!! And Hampton!!! Awww god! Man I hope you can get that broken wheel fixed before Cloudland comes a calling!!! Because the Highlanders, whoooo!!! are gonna walk that aile, stylin and profilin, whoooooo!!! looking to bring home the second seed. First we got to take care of buisness with the recruitin rams. Rams, its like I've said before, when you get Cloudland riled up, whoooo!! you better be a heck of a team! And all you sweet Hampton fans like Adam25 who bragged all week, I'm gonna cut you a slice of humble pie!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I guess I better put my two cents in. Defesively we had all three Hampton scoring drives stopped and an int went through our hands, three black hats watched 83 catch the first td, and we had 14 hemmed in at the los and our LB overran the play, I'm sure you would have maybe scored sometime during the game but yall did get more than you should have. Now offensively we could have hung about half a hundie on the dogs if we cash in inside the redzone, but all the mistakes aside we played our butts off and deserved to win that ball game. Good luck to Hampton the rest of the year, I to would like to see a rematch in the playoffs because that would mean we both won at least one game and advanced on. OH and by the way if anybody hears from ole King Leon tell him I asked where he was Friday night, we missed all the muffins he was suppossed to bring. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats on the HUGE win. I guess my 11-6 prediction was a little off, but oh well 26-22 will do. Sounds like Cosby needs to clean things up inside the "red zone". I've heard you guys say what you could've scored if you would have gotten all your points inside the 20 about every week. I'd say the bye-week is coming at a good time since it sounds like both teams left it ALL on the field.

I'm thinking ole KL was grounded and not allowed to travel to cosby by himself, I'm not seeing any eveidence that he was actually at the game. He probably sat on Hampton's side /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> (wink,wink) if he did!!

Well looks like they really lost 4 onside kicks. That is unreal. When u play an even average team, no less a good cosby team, u cant win when they get 4 onside kicks. Hats off to cosby. You think Hampton is gonna practice kickoff return this week /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

help could be on the way

Regardless of the onside/pooch kicks cosby played ten times harder than hampton did and they deserved the win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cosby did deserve the win, in the second half it looked totally different. If the dogs had played ball in the second half, they would have won. Lots of mistakes and looked like lots of lost heart. It hurts me to say that, but it looked true to me. If they dont get that desire , they wont win another game. I can tell you, nothing will be bigger than Cloudland at home. We cant look past HV, but this is gonna be a killer game......

Cosby did deserve the win, in the second half it looked totally different. If the dogs had played ball in the second half, they would have won. Lots of mistakes and looked like lots of lost heart. It hurts me to say that, but it looked true to me. If they dont get that desire , they wont win another game. I can tell you, nothing will be bigger than Cloudland at home. We cant look past HV, but this is gonna be a killer game......

Yes i think they came out in the second half thinking that they had already one the game. And cosby came out hungary for that number one spot!

The Defender wonders aloud..Where, oh where, has ole 25 gone, oh where, oh where can he be????? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is amazing (and scary) but I was humming that song in my head trying to figure how to ask where King Leon is!!!

Very creepy!!!