Hampton and Cosby

pujo

Little 25 will be back when Hampton wins another big game, which I dont' think will happen this year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Its funny how all these fair weather fans disappear when Hampton gets put on their back side. I wonder if they'll make any bold predictions this week? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is amazing (and scary) but I was humming that song in my head trying to figure how to ask where King Leon is!!!

Very creepy!!!

Yeah that is CREEPY! I know you and the Defender both and you guys have got to be too old for that melody to be running loose in your head! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The difference in Hampton now than in the past is line play. Logan is a very good lineman but we are getting pushed around. Cosby's line was better on Friday and it showed late in the game. And my gosh do we have anybody who can kick a field goal or extra point. How many times have we had to go for two or had the ball inside the 20 with nobody to kick one through. We might not finish no better than the third seed but it won't matter because I don't think anybody will win a playoff game from Region 1. PUJO if Hampton expects to compete next year they better step up their line play, getting a running back and definately get a kicker.

The difference in Hampton now than in the past is line play. Logan is a very good lineman but we are getting pushed around. Cosby's line was better on Friday and it showed late in the game. And my gosh do we have anybody who can kick a field goal or extra point. How many times have we had to go for two or had the ball inside the 20 with nobody to kick one through. We might not finish no better than the third seed but it won't matter because I don't think anybody will win a playoff game from Region 1. PUJO if Hampton expects to compete next year they better step up their line play, getting a running back and definately get a kicker.

I disagree, I dont think that our region will go 0fer in the playoffs, I dont know which team will win, but one of us will pull one out! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• 10 months later...

Well looks like they really lost 4 onside kicks. That is unreal. When u play an even average team, no less a good cosby team, u cant win when they get 4 onside kicks. Hats off to cosby. You think Hampton is gonna practice kickoff return this week /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes, they recovered 4. I think they tried 6 all together. Hampton was completely confused.

I think it will be different this year. I do not think you should play your jv's unless the other team does the same.