FCS @ Gordonsville

commanderfan

ive talked to some of the players today they are pumped up and ready to get out on the field they are gonna come ready to whoop some tail. im excited i guess i better go clean my flute for the game i gotta make sure it sounds good for tonight /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah their ready! Go green! We just need to stop responding to you know who! Bring the flag and let's kick some tiger butt!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive talked to some of the players today they are pumped up and ready to get out on the field they are gonna come ready to whoop some tail. im excited i guess i better go clean my flute for the game i gotta make sure it sounds good for tonight /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good job Cummins.......I'll see you there and maybe Cosmic will have the gonads to come and get the flag away from you....that would be a site wouldn't it? He couldn't handle the flag much less a football!

Good job Cummins.......I'll see you there and maybe Cosmic will have the gonads to come and get the flag away from you....that would be a site wouldn't it? He couldn't handle the flag much less a football!

ya he obviously knows who i am maybe if he is lucky ill let him run out of the spirit tunnel with me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow, I'm surprised no one has posted on this yet.

48-22 FC.

They just had too many weapons for us. Three special teams TD's.

Payton Alsup had 2 punt returns for TD's and John Markham returned the opening kickoff for a score.

Gville's offense did do well at times, but I think they could've done better.

Just what I see from the sidelines, it seems the team lacks fire and effort. But, I don't break down film or anything, so I could be wrong. The second half, we looked so much better on offense. And, it seemed the only adjustment that was made was effort. I'm hoping that this is just because of youth. My hope is that there not aggressive because of their youth, and that might could make it seem that their not giving the effort like they should. I guess I'm just getting frustrated.

Defense looked decent at times, and when FC wasn't returning kicks for TD's, they shot themselves in the foot with a muffed punt that gave Gville the ball and led to a score.

BTW, Gville didn't score on FC's second unit, in case anyone might have thought that. It was starters vs. starters pretty much the whole game until about 3 minutes left.

And, at times it was heated like any FC-Gville game.

I'm still behind ya though Blue.

48-22 FC.

Payton Alsup had 2 punt returns for TD's and John Markham returned the opening kickoff for a score.

Just what I see from the sidelines, it seems the team lacks fire and effort. But, I don't break down film or anything, so I could be wrong. The second half, we looked so much better on offense. And, it seemed the only adjustment that was made was effort. I'm hoping that this is just because of youth. My hope is that there not aggressive because of their youth, and that might could make it seem that their not giving the effort like they should. I guess I'm just getting frustrated.

Defense looked decent at times, and when FC wasn't returning kicks for TD's, they shot themselves in the foot with a muffed punt that gave Gville the ball and led to a score.

BTW, Gville didn't score on FC's second unit, in case anyone might have thought that. It was starters vs. starters pretty much the whole game until about 3 minutes left.

SO.........Whats your prediction on the upcoming FC vs TC game?

Well I was at the game and what I seen in Gordonsville was the lack of talent in the line play. Your boy #36 who scored 2 td's doesn't like to get hit. To me he looked like he didn't want the ball in that first half. Of course IF he made it thru the first line of blockers he knew how to turn it on.. Your QB #7 has some potential. He looked good passing the ball.

You need to tell #58 that he should have played team ball instead of trying to show up a couple of FCS players. Of course as you know he use to be at FCS before .........lets just say he left.........he tried his best to to take it out on #17 or #75 and they whipped him all night long.......

FCS was the better team on the field last night but I do see the BLUE getting better.

Yall's best player is #10......that kid has HEART and can play the game.

48-22 FC.

Nope...#55,#50,#72,#30 are not starters (9th graders) and if you check the film played almost all of the 4th QTR also #24 came out midway thru the 3rd and was replaced by #3 who never plays D...also #7 (soph) started for #21 (bad knee)....the blue band is gettin better...anthem was great... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

dtruth saw it /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Nope...#55,#50,#72,#30 are not starters (9th graders) and if you check the film played almost all of the 4th QTR also #24 came out midway thru the 3rd and was replaced by #3 who never plays D...also #7 (soph) started for #21 (bad knee)....the blue band is gettin better...anthem was great... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

dtruth saw it /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

FC substituted lineman and one linebacker halfway through the 4th quarter.

You still had starters on the field when time expired as was Gville starting center and QB that was it.

The point I was making was that all of Gville's points came on FC's starters.

Now, if you want to talk about kids starting for injured players, Gville has a couple of them too.