West Carroll Vrs McKenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can the war eagles stop the colonel ? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Beat the Colonel? No not likely, but all things are possible on Friday Nights.

I just do not understand what wrong with West Carroll. I have coached against these West Carroll boys while they were in Pee Wee football. West Carroll has talent and truly some gifted players. Maybe they are young? Last years match up was terrible I felt sorry for the Eagles. I would really enjoy a cross county school to be a real test for Colonel Reb and his pig skin troops.

Keep them Sharp Comer

Support the Colonel

McKenzie will beat W. Carroll 66-0. They will score the final TD with 1:03 left on the clock. They will throw a bomb to their streaking WR for a 44 yard TD. W. Carroll fans will be left scratching their heads....wondering why McKenzie would still be throwing bombs at this point in the game.

Although I too hate to see blow outs, the Rebels threw quite a few new wrinkles into their offence last night things we have not seen all year. After they game was no longer in question, I believe Coach Comer was experimenting with new plays. #6 our wide receiver had been struggling until this game and needed some reps along with are QB who is also young. The Rebs air attack had been suspect and there is no better way to practice then live play. Although the score did not reflect this I thought Greenfield D was stronger than expected. The Ricketts kid put our secondary to a test they had not seen until last night.

Keep them sharp Comer

Support the Colonel

McKenzie will beat W. Carroll 66-0. They will score the final TD with 1:03 left on the clock. They will throw a bomb to their streaking WR for a 44 yard TD. W. Carroll fans will be left scratching their heads....wondering why McKenzie would still be throwing bombs at this point in the game.

You are nuts ha ha... Mckenzie did not complain about south pitt running score up on us in state championship game... we said man what can we do to get better.... And went to work.... gleason fans are like yall and will compain about scores too... but why did gleason not pull their starters in the second qt with a huge lead... Because they have to improve too... mckenzie starters only played three full quarters last night. Gleason played two full quarters and two possions in the 2nd half... Mckenzie pulled their starters with a 41 to 0 lead.... Even thou greenfield did not. that was mckenzies 2nd team def. out there besides the two corners... and they were not pulled cause greenfield kept trying to throw... the kid who made the pick did not start... but he did roate in some with the first group in the 2nd quarter.

I don't see W. Carroll hanging with the Rebels. I don't understand it. There are some good looking athletes on the team but, they just aren't performing as a team on the field. It hasn't been that long since West Carroll fielded some pretty decent football teams. Go figure.

GO REBELS!!!!

REBEL PRIDE!!!!!!

I SUPPORT COLONEL REB!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I don't see W. Carroll hanging with the Rebels. I don't understand it. There are some good looking athletes on the team but, they just aren't performing as a team on the field. It hasn't been that long since West Carroll fielded some pretty decent football teams. Go figure.

GO REBELS!!!!

REBEL PRIDE!!!!!!

I SUPPORT COLONEL REB!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Not sure what is going on with West Carroll Duck, any of the WC faithful have any ideas?