South Doyle Cherokees

waterboy6345

Here is what some coaches I have talked to said about South Doyle. They told me if South Doyle ever got the right coach they would kick some butt. They told me when you walk around the hallways at SD you see specimens walking around but hardly any of them play sports.

South Doyle had some monsters last year when I watched them play Maryville. But! All those huge defensive linemen would stand straight up on the snap of the ball and Maryville's smaller offensive linemen would get underneath them and drive them off the ball.

South Doyle is a sleeping giant. I truly believe that. I remember when I was in High School Maryville would play South Young. South Young gave Maryville fits because South Young had some great athletes.A lot of those athletes were from the Montgomerey Village area. Also Doyle High School played some pretty darn good football. I saw them whip Maryville in 1989. Doyle had a lot of country boys and rough and tough kids from South Knoxville.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic