Betsy vs. Tenneessee High

THSVikings2004

Guest longhorns51

Would've, could've, should've....If Tennessee had all of their injured players back the score would've been even more lopsided so who cares? None of that even matters because neither of our arguments can be proven. Your making it seem like JC is only a one man team. JC will have to win the rest of their regular season games if they want a shot at the playoffs. It's not impossible but it's a tough hill to climb.

Very tough hill to climb. I never thought we were a one man team but now on Offense i know we are.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest longhorns51

I could have told you that when everyone from JC was trying to keep it a secret that he was out for the year

Wasent a secret, it was in a newspaper.(dont remember which one) But everyone was told not to speak about it. But only a few people know how to listen.

We had injurys also: Starting tailback, starting kicker , starting FB and safety among others did not play so quit whining. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I believe at this point in the season everyone is dealing with injuries. Hopefully, THS is on the mend as our starting tailback and safety should be playing soon. As far as our starting FB he played and has been playing all season and we are keeping our fingers crossed for our kicker!!

Elizabethton jumped on North early and coasted the rest of the way. They also made too many mistakes to win that ballgame. If EHS wants a chance at this game, they better come ready to play for ALL 48 Minutes. They also need to find some semblence of a run defense.

I love my Cyclones but I don't see it happening.

THS - 34

EHS - 21

Elizabethton jumped on North early and coasted the rest of the way. They also made too many mistakes to win that ballgame. If EHS wants a chance at this game, they better come ready to play for ALL 48 Minutes. They also need to find some semblence of a run defense.

THS - 34

EHS - 21

I totally agree our run defense has to improve or TH will run wild. We also need to open the offence up alittle more i think shawn was a little conservative last week . Good luck to both teams .

Boy??¦??¦??¦.I can hear the crickets chirpin on this thread. Isn??™t anybody besides me excited about this game? This has to be the game of the week. I know the North fan club would like to think their game with the Rebels should be center stage??¦especially since they beat Elizabethton. But anybody outside the North camp knows how that game is going to go. This one is more of a mystery. The Cyclones and the Vikings have played several of the same opponents??¦so which one would be the best measuring stick?? Elizabethton seemed to have the better showing against the 5A rivals as a whole while the Vikings with a win over a feisty North team that defeated Betsy, and their DOMINATION of a crippled Johnson County team (without the services of their leading rusher and scorer Keenan Shepard) a team that Betsy struggled with??¦seems to give them a slight upper hand. And it probably explains why there isn??™t much hype in anticipation of this match up from the Cyclone posters. There is mutual respect from players, coaches, and fans alike on both sides of this rivalry because of the dated history between these two teams. And I can almost assure you that there will be no disrespect for Coach Witten from the Vikings??¦BUT??¦IMO this has to be the first true opportunity for us to witness a complete performance from the Vikings this year. They have all key players back for the first time this year (with the exception of Carlos that I am aware of). They are coming off of what was easily there best all around performance last week. And there won??™t be a problem with underestimating or not getting pumped for this game because WE ARE ALL aware of how importance this game is!! So I guess what I??™m saying is that this one my not be as close as many are thinking it will be. If I were a South Rebel I would have a close eye on this game??¦that small hurdle to your 4th MLC Championship you were anticipating at the end of the regular season...may have just turn into a WALL!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

THS - 34

EHS - 21

I'll go with that. Tenn. High will dominate the LOS on both sides of the ball. What I saw at JC last friday(I've not seen E-Town), you guys better have your gear straped on tight!!!! THS-35 EHS-13

Boy??¦??¦??¦.I can hear the crickets chirpin on this thread. Isn??™t anybody besides me excited about this game? This has to be the game of the week. I know the North fan club would like to think their game with the Rebels should be center stage??¦especially since they beat Elizabethton. But anybody outside the North camp knows how that game is going to go. This one is more of a mystery. The Cyclones and the Vikings have played several of the same opponents??¦so which one would be the best measuring stick?? Elizabethton seemed to have the better showing against the 5A rivals as a whole while the Vikings with a win over a feisty North team that defeated Betsy, and their DOMINATION of a crippled Johnson County team (without the services of their leading rusher and scorer Keenan Shepard) a team that Betsy struggled with??¦seems to give them a slight upper hand. And it probably explains why there isn??™t much hype in anticipation of this match up from the Cyclone posters. There is mutual respect from players, coaches, and fans alike on both sides of this rivalry because of the dated history between these two teams. And I can almost assure you that there will be no disrespect for Coach Witten from the Vikings??¦BUT??¦IMO this has to be the first true opportunity for us to witness a complete performance from the Vikings this year. They have all key players back for the first time this year (with the exception of Carlos that I am aware of). They are coming off of what was easily there best all around performance last week. And there won??™t be a problem with underestimating or not getting pumped for this game because WE ARE ALL aware of how importance this game is!! So I guess what I??™m saying is that this one my not be as close as many are thinking it will be. If I were a South Rebel I would have a close eye on this game??¦that small hurdle to your 4th MLC Championship you were anticipating at the end of the regular season...may have just turn into a WALL!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Cap...come now...you been talking to Volman too long. We are wide awake. You save the best for last. Shepard, Tallman, King? Look out! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> 'Betsy regardless of this games weather we know you will bring what you have not brought all year for South but you are asleep at the wheel for this one. The Vikings will crush you 35-7. You will seek revenge against South and will play Hades Bells but this week you will fold. Cap...you got it together just in the nick of time didn't you. Looks like it is on! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> So bring it! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />