Betsy vs. Tenneessee High

THSVikings2004

Cap...come now...you been talking to Volman too long. We are wide awake. You save the best for last. Shepard, Tallman, King? Look out! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> 'Betsy regardless of this games weather we know you will bring what you have not brought all year for South but you are asleep at the wheel for this one. The Vikings will crush you 35-7. You will seek revenge against South and will play Hades Bells but this week you will fold. Cap...you got it together just in the nick of time didn't you. Looks like it is on! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> So bring it! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

???This week you will FOLD??? meaning you feel the Vikings won??™t be able to weather the Cyclone storm tomorrow night? Your words are sometimes very tricky??¦so I want to be sure you have a chance to make yourself very clear on this one, because I think your heart may be interfering with the information coming from your brain /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> . Now does Comp really believe that Elizabethton will win tomorrow nights game against the Vikings? And if so??¦on what aspect of the game will the Vikings FOLD? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

???This week you will FOLD??? meaning you feel the Vikings won??™t be able to weather the Cyclone storm tomorrow night? Your words are sometimes very tricky??¦so I want to be sure you have a chance to make yourself very clear on this one, because I think your heart may be interfering with the information coming from your brain /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> . Now does Comp really believe that Elizabethton will win tomorrow nights game against the Vikings? And if so??¦on what aspect of the game will the Vikings FOLD? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think he is saying that Betsy will fold tomorrow night against us but will bring their A game to down to death valley to take on the Rebs. Comp correct me if I'm wrong but that is just what I took out of this comment.

I really am astonished that the thread about the most important game of the weekend (standing wise) is this dead. This game will decide who is going to finish in third place in the District? are there no more opinions out there about tomorrow night?

I think I put the discussion to bed when I predicted TH winning. TH fans wanted to know the outcome, and I gave them that comfort. Vikes roll!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I really am astonished that the thread about the most important game of the weekend (standing wise) is this dead. This game will decide who is going to finish in third place in the District? are there no more opinions out there about tomorrow night?

I believe this is the GAME OF THE WEEK! The Vikings are ready to roll and I believe they will play to the high expectations everyone knows they can! I can't wait! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I know the drill, you worry and fret, you wonder if your team will prevail. Everyone does it. But I wouldn't worry if I were you. TH will be ready to play, and will whip Elizabethton. You know why nobody likes Elizabethton? Because it takes too long to get there. And once you get there, what is there to do? It's like following the end of a rainbow and only finding a couple of bucks. The kids at TH are gracious folks. They'll put enough points on the board to make this a long, drawn-out experience to keep the Betsy kids out of Elizadeathton for a little while.

I wouldnt go as faw as sayin we'll whip them. But I think we can beat them soundly

Soundly, beatdown, eek one out...it'll be a win. But that's a cruel thing to say about Besty kids. A high scoring beatdown means they get to spend maybe an extra half hour in the friendly confines of Bristol and save them from going back to E-town.

I think he is saying that Betsy will fold tomorrow night against us but will bring their A game to down to death valley to take on the Rebs. Comp correct me if I'm wrong but that is just what I took out of this comment.

Yes, that's what I was saying...see sign language...it's a visual. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Good post coachh17 what you said is true. What lawnman said was true also about the Carter boy being out. Why did they not switch and and put Jake over there when North was running it down their throats? Another example of having a bunch of Happy Valley rejects as assistant coaches.

EHS is best when they go shotgun with 4 wide and then let the qb run or hand it off. If they just line up normal and try to run it or just beat you man to man then they struggle. This game will show how far EHS has came along.