LC vs Halls

lcfootball

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's over the Glimmer is gone. West pulls out a dramatic 23-19 win over Clinton. That closes the deal for our playoff hopes for this year. Oh well it was a stretch anyway. West runs back a kickoff with less than a minute left in the game after the Dragon went ahead 19-17. West just finds a way to win the close ones.

Halls nice win tonight 44-21.

Thank heavens to betsy, we finally won a game. Seems like the last decade since we pulled one out. We must have let Coach Ward call more of the offence plays. No wait a minute we beat a team that had won how many games?

If my studies are correct arent we still in the hunt for #4 spot?

Even if Clinton loses to Central and Powell (and Halls beats SD), Clinton owns all tiebreakers against Halls (head-to-head win and a better overall record), meaning Halls cannot make the playoffs.

Even if Clinton loses to Central and Powell (and Halls beats SD), Clinton owns all tiebreakers against Halls (head-to-head win and a better overall record), meaning Halls cannot make the playoffs.

It's over. The only way we had a remote chance of backing in was West to lose out and tie with us and Central. Clinton already like you said has five wins and we lost to them at home 33-17. So all we can do is play for pride.

One thing you have to like is we have some position players coming up with experience and I think will be much better next year than people once thought. But no way am I going to cheerlead like I fell victim to this year.

I know this will cause a hissy fit, but I think its STUPID to play Maryville early in the year and have a open date this week. We might not have lost all of those other games and we might have had a better attitude and record had we not gone and moved the Maryville game. Gives us time to rest up for the playoffs..that what the Shopper said. Yep, right about resting up for the playoffs..now decide where we are going to WATCH the playoffs.

Fire the little feller and call the plays yourself.

I know this will cause a hissy fit, but I think its STUPID to play Maryville early in the year and have a open date this week. We might not have lost all of those other games and we might have had a better attitude and record had we not gone and moved the Maryville game. Gives us time to rest up for the playoffs..that what the Shopper said. Yep, right about resting up for the playoffs..now decide where we are going to WATCH the playoffs.

Agreed on playing Maryville early it's kind of like having to go toe to toe with Florida early for UT. Very little can come of it. But even though it frustrated us on week zero. I can't tell you how many Maryville people have been telling me that they have improved greatly over the course of the year. So we may not have fared to well in that game anyway. But I catch your meaning it didn't set us on the right road early.

Can't agree with the little feller comment just yet I see a little life in the offense the past two weeks. Hopefully things will be better next year.

Nah...We play them last and it just gives you a bad feeling all year! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Although last week a feller told me he went to school somewhere in GA and they played Voldosta on SR night and got whipped 92-0!!! Guess it ain't so bad /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />