Mcminn Central@ Grundy County

sportsman88

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Grundy needs some swagger..... some has got to get the boys up for the game!

RUN IT DOWN THEIR THROATS GRUNDY....... HIT EM IN THE MOUTH EVERY SINGLE PLAY... I'M A POLK FAN BUT,,,,, I LIKE GRUNDY TOO....... GOOD LUCK...

I think this was your post(just a little different) on a Polk site. If beating Polk is all that matters to you, then you have issues. If you beat Polk then that will be your playoff game, because you dang sure want beat anybody else. Wait a minute, If I remember correctly you guys were going to the state. Right?

OK the men in blue have had their ups and downs this season and the ball coach has got his team heading in the right direction. Grundy will be a good time for getting the technique correct for both the starters and the back-ups before the big games with Polk and Howard and on into the playoffs. Great job men and good luck, GO BIG BLUE!

Chargers in a /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> McMinn Central by 35 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Laugh all ya want Grundy will be back... This team is pretty young, with # In the 30's, ... if this freshman class sticks together, the tables will be turned like they were 2-3 years ago