Lake County vs South Fulton

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also have to look at that SF played West Carrol the first game of the season. We have come a long way since then. If we would play them now it would be a blowout. We scored all 32 points against Bruceton in the first half and then let our youngsters (the ones that dont start) get some pt.

As u said bigster, this game could come down to mis-matches. Our pass d has much improved since the past few games. I look for a close game for a while. I think SF will pull away in the 2nd half.

SF-40

LC.-26

You also have to look at that SF played West Carrol the first game of the season. We have come a long way since then. If we would play them now it would be a blowout. We scored all 32 points against Bruceton in the first half and then let our youngsters (the ones that dont start) get some pt.

As u said bigster, this game could come down to mis-matches. Our pass d has much improved since the past few games. I look for a close game for a while. I think SF will pull away in the 2nd half.

SF-40

LC.-26

That's what I've been waiting on..for someone to maybe explain why they think South Fulton will win..I didn't realize that yall pulled your starters..South Fulton may take us to the wood shed..I want to hear from all the other Devil fans what they think the score will be..And from Monsterman..who has seen both teams..I know it doesn't matter what any of us think..but just want to get everyones opinion..As you might expect..most people wonder about the schedule that South Fulton has played..Tha's what I want..for Lake co fans to give their opinion and why and vice -versa..with no bad mouthing..I know Lake Co doesn't have the best degense in the area and think we can score more points..But then again..I'm kind of like Spellrone..it may depend as far as Lake Co if he tries to just line up and hand the ball off to the big lineman full back like he did against Gleason or spread the field..The Lake Co starting quarterback has done well for us..but when we get in the 3rd and 2 situations..I like putting Carlos Young at quarterback with his speed and let him create something,whether by pass or run..Carlos is #18 and Dominic #5..The ball should be in their hands pretty often..Against Gleaso I believe Carlos touched the ball twice all night long so I think he was hurt..And he was out a lot in the second half of that game..Ricky Boyd,the freshman running back is comming around pretty good also..I believe he's #10..Anyway..I hope both teams stay injury free and give us a hard fought game..For Lake Co..a loss probably keeps them at home for the playoffs..South Fulton needs a win also but still could get in with a win over McKenzie or Gleason..but probably would like to punch their ticket for sure with a win Friday night!

So.Fulton has not seen a passing game like they are about to face this Friday. SF will have a hard time matching up with LC's skill players. The key to this game is who is control of the line of scrimmage. LC is probably the fastest team SF will face this year. Yes, my UC friends faster than UC. I will not pick a winner in this game but I do like Lake County's chances.

SF-40

LC.-26

Lake County also scored 32 points in the first half against Bruceton. Should be a good game.

well im going to have to go with south fulton in a close one keep doing what your doing coach spivey we miss ya down here in lewis co.

Coach Sharp,Lewis Co head coach for those that don't know,just sent me yalls play book..Getting ready to take it to the Lake Co head coach..We need all the help we can get..lol...Seems like you're not missing him too bad ..Undefeated at the moment and if you beat Hickman Co ,probably will go undefeated during the regular season!

mrbigster, you seriously need to chill out. This is just a ballgame. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were worried about lil ole no count South Fulton.

Seriously what would you need our offensive playbook for? We didn't beat Bruceton and West Carroll as handily as Lake Co. All of our wins have been against cupcakes. We're no stinkin good. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I Wouldn't Say Your No Stinking Good. But I Will Say Your An Accomplished Football Team. And A Worthy Opponent. I'm Sure Friday's Game Left The Players Thinking They Coulda Done Better. Because I Seen A Good Football Team, That Just Broke Down In A Few Coverages That Led To Scores. A Few Miscues Here And There. But In The Heat Of The Hunt Things Will happen As Such. Buckle Up SF, Your Season Aint Over Yet.

By the way,I left off a team..Union City also beat that power house a few miles away..The Central Rebels...By a not too impressive score...I believe Central as scored 50 points ....no not in one game ...All year........Woooooooooo..Pretty spooky beating a team that bad U.C........Halloween is just a few weeks away..Just reading about U.C. scares me to death!

bigster you are losing it.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's a good thing OC doesn't play LC this week cause the 17 game losing streak would end... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

And they have scored 114 points,not 50.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Union City has beaten mostly woeful teams themselves or at least woeful by Gold and Chippers meaning of the word. Union City hasn't really beaten a top notch team yet..They scored 40 points against a Lake Co team that until recently ,everyone was scoring close to that against..Beat Bruceton..Beat South Fulton but a lot of people are skepitcal as to how good they really are...And South Fulton may be..The Red Devils may take us to the wood shed..Union City lost to Westview ,which has lost 3 games..So other than McKenzie,Union City doesn't really have a signature win..I mean..Union City beat woeful Lake Co..a team that Chipper is picking to be in 6th place.....Our district is competitive but all the teams are down from seasons past...Bruceton and West Carrol has played both Lake Co and South Fulton..Would like to know their take on this game..!

55 points bigster....We scored 55 on Lake County... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Westview has lost to Camden,Henry County and USJ....Not many teams around here can win against those teams(Even Milan doesn't play ALL three)...UC also played them when they were full speed..Their QB is out now...

Oh,but you guys played Crittenden County,Ky....

Look,I never said Union City played a monster schedule...

I'll give speller this...The LC "D" must be getting some better,even if it was against Bruceton and West Carroll...They couldn't have tackled me the way they played in Union City....56 rushes for 535 yards..Over 9 1/2 yards per rush...Even though it was those two "woeful" teams those young'uns are in better shape than me and surely had a better shake-n-bake... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />