Region 5 Vs. Region 6

Orangefanallday

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's WC QB.

god thats funny......i didnt no they let ppl play that are 25 years old.....i hope that Tyler Rice dont have an account on here it wouldnt be very bright.....as far as i no he doesnt....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

god thats funny......i didnt no they let ppl play that are 25 years old.....i hope that Tyler Rice dont have an account on here it wouldnt be very bright.....as far as i no he doesnt....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tyler

Austin

Peyton

3 Rice boys

That's what I've been told.

Sure makes since when you break it down like that........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> T-A-P * 3

it does make since but u never know lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Here are the playoff possibilities:

Region 5

Cascade is first.

Jo Byrns vs. McEwen winner is second, loser is third.

Forrest vs. Middle Tennessee Christian winner is fourth.

Region 6

If Wayne County wins, Wayne County is first and Mt. Pleasant is second.

If Moore County wins and Columbia Academy wins, Moore County is third, and Columbia Academy is fourth.

If Moore County wins and Columbia Academy loses, Moore County is third and Collinwood is fourth.

If Moore County loses and Columbia Academy wins, Columbia Academy is third and Collinwood is fourth.

If Moore County loses and Columbia Academy loses, Collinwood is third and Moore County is fourth.

If Wayne County loses and Moore County wins, Mt. Pleasant is first, Collinwood is second, Moore County is third, and Wayne County is fourth.

If Wayne County loses and Moore County loses, Mt. Pleasant is first, Collinwood is second, Wayne County is third, and Moore County is fourth.

Here are the playoff possibilities:

Region 5

Cascade is first.

Jo Byrns vs. McEwen winner is second, loser is third.

Forrest vs. Middle Tennessee Christian winner is fourth.

Region 6

If Wayne County wins, Wayne County is first and Mt. Pleasant is second.

If Moore County wins and Columbia Academy wins, Moore County is third, and Columbia Academy is fourth.

If Moore County wins and Columbia Academy loses, Moore County is third and Collinwood is fourth.

If Moore County loses and Columbia Academy wins, Columbia Academy is third and Collinwood is fourth.

If Moore County loses and Columbia Academy loses, Collinwood is third and Moore County is fourth.

If Wayne County loses and Moore County wins, Mt. Pleasant is first, Collinwood is second, Moore County is third, and Wayne County is fourth.

If Wayne County loses and Moore County loses, Mt. Pleasant is first, Collinwood is second, Wayne County is third, and Moore County is fourth.

All I can say is in region 5 there is not a lot of IFS to get in the plat-offs.