Dobyns-Bennett vs Karns

BatmanDB

Looks like I only woke her half up. Did you see that lame come back it took her all night to back up with?

Gotta have some fun on here ... its Karns week!

Well not everybody sits in front of their computer all night there Zero. Oh and that was not a lame comeback, if it was you wouldn't be talking about it. I actually think I might have hit the nail on the head. It's almost 12 o'clock, time for your second feeding? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each team will play every team in the district. Finishing results will only be compared against the other teams in their playoff classification. For example, see the theoretical conference results below:

Regular Season Conference Standings

#1 Dobyns Bennett 7-0

#2 Sullivan South 6-1

#3 Science Hill 5-2

#4 Tennessee High 4-3

#5 Daniel Boone 3-4

#6 Volunteer 2-5

#7 Sullivan Central 1-6

#8 David Crockett 0-7

Playoff Classification Standings

Class AAA-District 1 5A

Sullivan South 6-1*

Tennessee High 4-3*

Daniel Boone 3-4*

Volunteer 2-5

Sullivan Central 1-6

David Crockett 0-7

Class AAA-District 1 6A

Dobyns Bennett 7-0*

Science Hill 5-2

*Automatic Playoff Qualifier

Well not everybody sits in front of their computer all night there Zero. Oh and that was not a lame comeback, if it was you wouldn't be talking about it. I actually think I might have hit the nail on the head. It's almost 12 o'clock, time for your second feeding? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

There she blows!

Hows that for chain-pullin', Plowboy2?

I think maybe we have solved the problem of why Karns has not had a winning season for more than 20 years, if Sean Bataille is considered to be a stud LB then the bar is set pretty low, Sean is a great kid and he will hit you but, he does not have a lot of talent, he does do a good job with the talent he as but, he is far from being a stud LB. Karns has improved for sure but, they still need a couple of key players to get over the hump. i grew up in the at Karns and it has been the same for the last 30 years, losing season after losing season and all you get is WE should be winning and we have next year. Wake up Karns faithful and realize a 6-4 season will for sure be as if we won the Blue Cross Bowl at MTSU, because that is as close as this team will ever get.

I believe the person who mentioned Sean said they'd heard he was a stud LB, but I guess after he reads your unflattering analysis he may not even get on the bus for Kingsport tomorrow. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Perhaps one reason it's been the same for the last 30 years at Karns is because a lot of people there have the same negative attitude as you seem to have? If you ask Stidham he'd probably say he was the man but out of the "not a lot of talent" group Karns has, Bataiile's the one. If you have a few minutes look at the PrepXtra in the morning and see if Sean's listed in the Tackles stats, keeping in mind that he missed at least 1/2 of one game paying the price for a problem at school.

I hate these trap games, we should win and win handlely, but we will find away to let Karns stay too close for comfort! Maybe we can start hitting our stride down the stretch and be primed for a deep run into the play-offs!

Hoping for a injury free game, Good luck to both teams!

DB - 35

Karns -21

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hate these trap games, we should win and win handlely, but we will find away to let Karns stay too close for comfort! Maybe we can start hitting our stride down the stretch and be primed for a deep run into the play-offs!

Hoping for a injury free game, Good luck to both teams!

DB - 35

Karns -21

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Got to remember that Karn's QB Boden is second or third in conference in passing.I think he has over 1200 yards and 10 tds passing.So this is not going to be a one sided game.DB has the fire power to stay with them. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> This will be a good game. DB 24-Karns 17

Yea WaCo,glad to see U R alive. Chain or no chain.

We might get our first look at how the Turf plays wet. If it is a wet field, I would expect that would play into the Indians favor. We may see 30+ carries by # 32. Any news on the injured Indians?

Roll Tribe Roll

At least you don't have to worry about the mud now, right? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

At least you don't have to worry about the mud now, right? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The grass ain't real. The state championships ain't real, either.

Lots of plaques and they're nice-real nice. You know, they haven't handed those out in over 40 years?

Thats why you hear it everwhere; "DB ain't GOT NO BALLS!"