Dobyns-Bennett vs Karns

BatmanDB

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with that.Maybe this is the week that we can get a lead and put our whole 2nd string in.

I know there are alot of good athletes standing on the sidelines,that are chomping at the bit

to show they can play.DB is loaded with good backup talent.I say lets pour it on and get them kids in the

game.

I agree,{if we can take care of business first}.I would like to see all the seniors play in this game if possible.I would love to see every kid on the team get in for a play or two,it would mean so much to them and their parents.I know many of these kids may not see the field all year and that's just part of playing for a school with so many kids who come out for football in a very competitive situation.Let's take care of business ,Roll Tribe!

I have heard about a stud LB at KARNS. He has averaged about 15 tackles a game. Not sure of his name though... can anyone shed any light on this for me?

That sounds like the linebacker that SC has,I think he is leading the conference in tackles.I'm not sure about the player your talking about,but if it's so we will know about him this week.Roll Tribe

Ashlon Adams doesnt have the speed Lamon had but what he lacks in that he makes up for in yards after the catch, he is definately a D-1 prospect in my opinion one of maybe 2 or 3 around here, and ive heard he is getting respectable looks from CN.

Earlier in the season I stated that Ash has always had the ability, but he never worked at it while at SH. The coaches simply couldn't get it out of him, and catering to him didn't help either. He's got the size and talent to play either of his sports at the college level, but he could be so much better if he had grown up in DB's system with their coaches pushing him. GC has obviously gotten him playing like he wants to be a part of a team and GC deserves great credit for that. Ash was a guy who at times was a pain to play with, but in the end, most of his teammates at SH were happy to have him on the field. For every bad play there were usually 2 good ones. That's not a terrible ratio, but could be better. I'm glad that he found a school where he fits, and I'm glad he's doing well over in Kingsport. If I were in his position going into my senior year, I may have transferred to Boone because I live in both the SH and Boone school zones. Ash is a good kid, and I don't think anyone is bitter for his transferring, his family made a great decision and ppl in the Topper Nation that know Ash personally support his move and hope that he makes some noise at the college level. Good luck against Karns, keep everybody healthy for your visit to Johnson City in a few weeks. As long as we beat Karns and CC, we can only finish 3rd behind Bearden and DB. We take care of business in the next couple weeks, and the boys will finally be able to focus on beating DB, and only DB, instead of worrying about where they will be seeded in the postseason.

Also, I can't wait to see how Charlie Morgan utilizes Ash on the basketball court. The Big 9 will be an adventure this season.

I have heard about a stud LB at KARNS. He has averaged about 15 tackles a game. Not sure of his name though... can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Are you kidding? there are NO STUDS at Karns, some good players but, if this team had some studs it could very well be 6-1, an early post indicated that Karns could very well be 6-1 but, they are not and that directly has to do with NOT HAVING THAT ONE STUD be it on D or O. I have seen 4 of their games and I will tell you that they will move the ball on DB, and it will be a game, I think if DB leaves Karns in it they may have themself a HUGH UPSET.

Earlier in the season I stated that Ash has always had the ability, but he never worked at it while at SH. The coaches simply couldn't get it out of him, and catering to him didn't help either. He's got the size and talent to play either of his sports at the college level, but he could be so much better if he had grown up in DB's system with their coaches pushing him. GC has obviously gotten him playing like he wants to be a part of a team and GC deserves great credit for that. Ash was a guy who at times was a pain to play with, but in the end, most of his teammates at SH were happy to have him on the field. For every bad play there were usually 2 good ones. That's not a terrible ratio, but could be better. I'm glad that he found a school where he fits, and I'm glad he's doing well over in Kingsport. If I were in his position going into my senior year, I may have transferred to Boone because I live in both the SH and Boone school zones. Ash is a good kid, and I don't think anyone is bitter for his transferring, his family made a great decision and ppl in the Topper Nation that know Ash personally support his move and hope that he makes some noise at the college level. Good luck against Karns, keep everybody healthy for your visit to Johnson City in a few weeks. As long as we beat Karns and CC, we can only finish 3rd behind Bearden and DB. We take care of business in the next couple weeks, and the boys will finally be able to focus on beating DB, and only DB, instead of worrying about where they will be seeded in the postseason.

Also, I can't wait to see how Charlie Morgan utilizes Ash on the basketball court. The Big 9 will be an adventure this season.

We are very glad to have him at DB.The first time I seen him on the field,I new he could be special.My bad,the players say he is a great guy as well, it's been a good fit all the way around.Roll Tribe

IS IT U? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> If so elaborate some on him.

lololol , no it is surely not me. I have been out of that arena for quite sometime. I just heard about him last week from a friend of mines cousin. But I cannot remember his name.

Ashlon Adams doesnt have the speed Lamon had but what he lacks in that he makes up for in yards after the catch, he is definately a D-1 prospect in my opinion one of maybe 2 or 3 around here, and ive heard he is getting respectable looks from CN.

After the first play Ashlon made against Maryville at CN,they should be giving him a lot of looks. It doesn't matter if a kid plays for UT or CN,it's a free education. Only a teaspoon of players will make money at it any way.

I don't think it is Greyrider, because he lives right down the hill from me in Maryville. His wife wouldn't let him play LB at Karns.

I was just taking a stab in the dark. It is funny there isn't much chatter on this thread.Were are all the Karns fans? I have heard they have a good football team and have lost several games by a little margain. This season in the big East,all the teams seem good to me. Good Luck to Karns and have a safe trip to Kingsport. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />