Sevier Co. @ Jef Co.

jacensolojedi

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stated in an earlier thread that " maybe they burned the shirt to soon" . I think the team may have celebrated their accomplishments a little early but appear to have regained their focus. I didn't see the game against DB but from what I've read they played a good game agaist a very strong DB team. The bears need to focus on one game at a time. They have improved alot from last year and can still have a good playoff run. Don't let another letdown get you.........

tpoole12

The Bears in this one. Last weeks loss should motivate the Bears "Look how good we can be". If this Sevier Co team can play together and play hard for the entire game, they can compete with and beat the schools the have left to play in this regular season.

the "Brew Crew" needs to get those guys ready and they will.

GO GET THEM LINGO!

the patriots D played their best game so far this year against science hill, but the offense can't seem to get anything

going.

The patriots were in that game from start to finish, against a very strong science hill team.

They will be out for blood this friday, they need wins against both sevier county and bearden.

if the jeff county defense plays again like they did against science hill, sevier county won't sniff a yard against them.

and if their offense can play like they did against cocke county, their scores will come early and often.

jefferson county - 31-7

the patriots D played their best game so far this year against science hill, but the offense can't seem to get anything

going.

The patriots were in that game from start to finish, against a very strong science hill team.

They will be out for blood this friday, they need wins against both sevier county and bearden.

if the jeff county defense plays again like they did against science hill, sevier county won't sniff a yard against them.

and if their offense can play like they did against cocke county, their scores will come early and often.

jefferson county - 31-7

Bless their hearts everyone scores against Cocke County. It will be a tough game. Probably a toss up. Pulling for Jeff but I'm picking Sevier County. I hope I'm wrong.

going.

jefferson county - 31-7

Hate to say it, but he offense's success against Cocke Co had more to do with Cocke Co than Jefferson Co. Jeff Middle could score 28pts against Cocke Co

What type of offense do the Patriots and Bears tend to run?

I've known Steve Brewer for many years as a coach and his offense is WHATEVER-GETS-THE-JOB-DONE. This is not being disrespectful, but praising his ability to adapt to most situations.

Jeff County attempts to run the veer, when the line blocks, the backs run, and we keep our heads in the game and focused on the task at hand