Coffee Co at Cumberland Co

wingman10

Coffee Co travels to Cumberland Co. Cumberland Co has a win this yr and appears to be improving. They held their last 3 opponents to 21 points each...big improvement over the past 2 yrs. They also are scoring at least a td a game for the past 3 weeks. Huge improvement.

Coffee Co has had a tough yr. They should win this game. Hopefully, the bye week has helped them and they will be mentally and physically ready for the road trip. They need the win to help finish the season on a positive note.

Hopefully, the weather will be good for the game in Crossville. I always enjoy watching a game at Cumberland Co. Very interesting stadium.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee Co travels to Cumberland Co. Cumberland Co has a win this yr and appears to be improving. They held their last 3 opponents to 21 points each...big improvement over the past 2 yrs. They also are scoring at least a td a game for the past 3 weeks. Huge improvement.

Coffee Co has had a tough yr. They should win this game. Hopefully, the bye week has helped them and they will be mentally and physically ready for the road trip. They need the win to help finish the season on a positive note.

Hopefully, the weather will be good for the game in Crossville. I always enjoy watching a game at Cumberland Co. Very interesting stadium.

Should be a good game... Good luck to both teams!

I know we've sunk pretty low this season, but if we can't beat Cumberland County....I'm not going to say it. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

It should be a better game than you think. The last two games were a lot closer than the score has shown. Cumberland County has got to score in the red zone!

I know we've sunk pretty low this season, but if we can't beat Cumberland County....I'm not going to say it. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

By the way, since 2001 when Cumberland and Coffee were put into the same region, Coffee has won 4 times and Cumberland 3 times. So it is not like you haven't lost to us before. Maybe this year we can even the series!

It should be a better game than you think. The last two games were a lot closer than the score has shown. Cumberland County has got to score in the red zone!

Sorry, no disrepect intended, but our school is nearly twice the size of Cumberland Co. We should be able to compete at a higher level.

By the way, since 2001 when Cumberland and Coffee were put into the same region, Coffee has won 4 times and Cumberland 3 times. So it is not like you haven't lost to us before. Maybe this year we can even the series!

2005 was the last time ya'll beat us and it was an embarrassment to say the least. our kids got whipped on both sides of the ball. You guys had some pretty good teams in the early 2000's

2005 was the last time ya'll beat us and it was an embarrassment to say the least. our kids got whipped on both sides of the ball. You guys had some pretty good teams in the early 2000's

I remember playing in that game. I beleive we threw the ball one time and completed it. It was tied 0-0 at the half and then Casey Patterson ran the kickoff back for a td. The year before it was tied at 14 going into the fourth quarter and then nunley broke off a 50+ yarder on a dive for a td, and a slant for a td was the nail in the coffin. the year before I remember us blowing a 14-0 halftime lead and losing 21-14 costing us a shot at the playoffs...

The Jets have improved since 2005. I was glad to see them get a w against White Co. They still have a long way to go, but are better on offense and defense.

I remember the teams of Coach Wattenbarger. Hard nose teams who played physically and would hit you in the mouth. Hopefully, the team will keep improving.

The Jets have improved since 2005. I was glad to see them get a w against White Co. They still have a long way to go, but are better on offense and defense.

I remember the teams of Coach Wattenbarger. Hard nose teams who played physically and would hit you in the mouth. Hopefully, the team will keep improving.

That is because we had good coaching. We may not have been the fastest or the most athletic but we were strong and would hit. I felt like we were prepared each and every week. That seems to be lacking at Cumberland county now. Talent will only get you so far and that is the only reason the Jets are even competing. I'm not saying that the Jets have a smorgasbord of talent, but what they have is why they are hanging in there.

I heard through the grape vine that Coach Watt will be coaching at Stone next year.

That is because we had good coaching. We may not have been the fastest or the most athletic but we were strong and would hit. I felt like we were prepared each and every week. That seems to be lacking at Cumberland county now. Talent will only get you so far and that is the only reason the Jets are even competing. I'm not saying that the Jets have a smorgasbord of talent, but what they have is why they are hanging in there.

I heard through the grape vine that Coach Watt will be coaching at Stone next year.

JF21 you played on the 2002 team didnt you?