Sullivan Central Vs. Johnson County

bboy114

You seem to be pretty interested in central, "rebelrebelman"...considering both topics you have made consist of things about central.

Maybe a former (and disgruntled) player???????????

Maybe you aren't even from south at all? You haven't posted on any south threads that I've seen. Your profile also shows that you haven't posted on a south thread...recently at least.

Should i go with the conspiracy theory of the inside man, a man inside sullivan central living under a cover-up name? OR with the thought of the ex-player? Hmmmmmmm... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Such a mystery.

I don't have to post for South. They're play speaks for itself. Why would I post "Looks like South wins big again" when there is news happening elsewhere. A golden retriever is on the verge of starting at quarterback for the Cougars and somebody has to break the news to the public. Also, I've posted a couple of Central threads, one South post about Fletcher, and a few about DB. My damage has not been limited to Central. The only "mystery" happening on this site is why you REFUSE to acknowledge Air Bud is the next big thing to put on a Central jersey.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a hunch i know who you are.

"They are play speaks for itself"?? eh?

Must be that Sullivan South education....or not.

If central is as bad as you percieve them to be, then turn your own question around. Why do you feel the need to post "looks like central loses big again" when there is news happening elsewhere?

I have a hunch i know who you are.

If central is as bad as you percieve them to be, then turn your own question around. Why do you feel the need to post "looks like central loses big again" when there is news happening elsewhere?

And I have a hunch who you are. A current Central player, perhaps...

Central IS as bad as I perceive them to be. Look guy, you should be lovin' me right now. Your team is about to get the best athlete its ever had and you attack me? Outrageous! Maybe that's why you keep losing games. Everyone wants to be a hero, and won't allow someone to steal their spotlight. Face the facts, if Air Bud gets reinstated, then your name isn't going to get mentioned on the 11 o'clock news. Learn some humility, guy.

Well, my dear friends, I have shown bboy the light. He realizes the errors of his ways. I say "you're welcome" to bboy for showing him the light that eluded him for so long. Eluded him like a running back on Friday night does. In an earlier post on another thread I vowed to clean up the streets of Coach T, and it appears I've started off on the right foot. rebelrebelman 1 bboy 0.

Well, my dear friends, I have shown bboy the light. He realizes the errors of his ways. I say "you're welcome" to bboy for showing him the light that eluded him for so long. Eluded him like a running back on Friday night does. In an earlier post on another thread I vowed to clean up the streets of Coach T, and it appears I've started off on the right foot. rebelrebelman 1 bboy 0.

You aren't funny.

I am all for jokes. However if bboy is who I guess it is, you couldn't hold his jock if you played football.

I think you and a south player have an undisclosed relationship going on.

You know full and well I have a heart condition and I had to exit football. But here's my humility for the day. If bboy is who I think, then he actually is a pretty good football. I'm just picking on him because he talked trash last year well into the 4th quarter of a beatdown against South.

I think YOU and a South player have an the relationship going on. And to think I let you borrow my deordorant the other day. The guy with 500 dollar suit is gonna tell the guy in the 5000 dollar suit what to do, Come On!!

Probably was a mistake. To think I let you borrow our futon. The guy at the 700 dollar a year school is gonna tell the guy at the 12,000 dollar a year school what to do. Come on!

Its a 3 way relationship

Central in an upset!

Probably was a mistake. To think I let you borrow our futon. The guy at the 700 dollar a year school is gonna tell the guy at the 12,000 dollar a year school what to do. Come on!

Its a 3 way relationship

Central in an upset!