Sullivan Central Vs. Johnson County

bboy114

This site is a joke I'm done with it, sorry to all the real football fans if I said anything to make someone mad the last couple of years I'm sorry. I will not get back on this site I see know reason to. People seem like they don't care about the game, they just want to talk smack all the time. Good Luck to all the young men who play this great game. I hope no one else gets hurt this year. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> later

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is a joke I'm done with it, sorry to all the real football fans if I said anything to make someone mad the last couple of years I'm sorry. I will not get back on this site I see know reason to. People seem like they don't care about the game, they just want to talk smack all the time. Good Luck to all the young men who play this great game. I hope no one else gets hurt this year. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> later

Talking smack is the best part /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

this is complete bull crap, for one thing, to say a team is garabe because of a record is ridiculous, it takes alot to even get on the feild. JC is a heck of a football team and you know in the begging of the season, they would kill central, but idk if you have noticed the numbers they have been putting acrossed the board, centrals running back is one of the best out there, at times he's pretty much running by himself, makin busted plays work out, and the crowder boy, does he drop a pass?? the QB is finally gettin protection that he needs, and dont get me wrong im not all for central bcuz of the one win (finally) aganst unico, but i read and the numbers seem to get better and the games get closer... now ot JC their QB is on fire, passing is prime. althou ive heard his num 1 man is out, they'll still be able to pass,thats why there is more then one reciever out there right??? their Deffense is really good.

the games going to be close, no reason to trash talk. wait for the result, see if its what you expected

Jc 19

Cen. 21

I have yet to see a longhorns fan on here I respect, one who doesnt run their mouth and talk garbage all day. Because of that, it makes me think lowly of the longhorns. You people are giving your team a bad image.

Central = 42 (in one quarter)

JC = 6

Kinda like Central in Basketball season right? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Kinda like Central in Basketball season right? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The congregation has spoken. Let's see, we have the shorthorns that are hurting right now because their star player is out but are angry because of the thumping TN High game them last week. We have a cougarette team that is absolutely terrible and has turmoil within the program. JC is still fighting for a playoff spot while SC is hoping to make it out of mountain city alive. This is a tough one but somebody has to win.

JC - 26

SC - 13

Listen up!

The turmoil is over, the cougars are hungry, and the fight will be taken to JoCo.

Tonight there will be a reckoning!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

No We Are Not All Like 51 & 07 . Sorry We Do have some people that make us look bad and believe me our team is not like them. Except for a couple. I did not appeciate the comment that you do not respect a longhorn fan on here, because not every one of us talk all these teams down. You to have people who down everyone, but that doesn't stand for all of you, does it?

No We Are Not All Like 51 & 07 . Sorry We Do have some people that make us look bad and believe me our team is not like them. Except for a couple. I did not appeciate the comment that you do not respect a longhorn fan on here, because not every one of us talk all these teams down. You to have people who down everyone, but that doesn't stand for all of you, does it?

With all due respect...you better get a MUCH bigger shovel if you expect to dig JC out from behind the LARGE pile of crap your boys have put them under in the eyes of EVERY school in the MLC that post on CoachT. But I admire your efforts. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />