Sullivan Central Vs. Johnson County

bboy114

Probably was a mistake. To think I let you borrow our futon. The guy at the 700 dollar a year school is gonna tell the guy at the 12,000 dollar a year school what to do. Come on!

Its a 3 way relationship

Central in an upset!

Probably was a mistake. To think I let you borrow our futon. The guy at the 700 dollar a year school is gonna tell the guy at the 12,000 dollar a year school what to do. Come on!

Its a 3 way relationship

Central in an upset!

Look here PlayFearless, whomever you may be! I'm happy with my current school, as I probably don't fit in with the large crowds of a large university. I'm just a big fish in a small pond! Tell ya what, let's put aside our schoolastic differences and join forces. I think Coach t could use an enforcer like yourself.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look here PlayFearless, whomever you may be! I'm happy with my current school, as I probably don't fit in with the large crowds of a large university. I'm just a big fish in a small pond! Tell ya what, let's put aside our schoolastic differences and join forces. I think Coach t could use an enforcer like yourself.

Schoolastic isn't a word.

See there, an alliance has been formed. That's what this site is all about. My first act as a part of this alliance, is to reverse my previous predictions about Central and Johnson Co. Central with the upset!

I'll open the door for PlayFearless to tell you people how Central is going to pull off the big win.

Listen up, in order to win games in the mountain lakes conference FOOTBALL league you have to run the ball and STOP the run! Central had a run defense problem at first, and they had to FIX IT! Well once they started to FIX IT they started to compete a little better. Last week was the tip of the iceberg, I will not say the problem is totally FIXED but it is enough to give JoCo a scare they will never forget. Hide the children folks!

Mcglauthlin! Phipps! Its the MLC on NBC!!!!!

See there, an alliance has been formed. That's what this site is all about. My first act as a part of this alliance, is to reverse my previous predictions about Central and Johnson Co. Central with the upset!

I'll open the door for PlayFearless to tell you people how Central is going to pull off the big win.

rebelrebelman,

You can either learn how to not post vulgar things or you can learn how to get locked out and not get to post at all. It's your choice but the next time I have to erase garbage like you just posted I will ask CoachT to lock you out.

DL.

who are these "edited" posting saying that Central is going to beat Johnson County??? Phipps can go out there and beat Central all by himself and thats exactly what he's gonna do. with last week behind him he will dominate and once again go out and show everyone why he's the best all around qb in the conference. yes South's qb is good but look at all the weapons he has. JC's season is as good as over but they can still beat Central. It will be a good game against East next week and then Sullivan will beat us and we will miss the playoffs. hopefully Phipps and Prudhomme can go on and play at the college level...good luck to u both

Oh lord, somebody else believing a QB other than Davenport from South is the best in the conference. Is this longhorns51 under another name? JC's season was over when they gave up 42 points in one quarter to South. Prudhomme will be kicking somewhere in college and Phipps will be holding the water bottle for him. Fightin cougars should beat the shorthorns.

rebelrebelman,

You can either learn how to not post vulgar things or you can learn how to get locked out and not get to post at all. It's your choice but the next time I have to erase garbage like you just posted I will ask CoachT to lock you out.

DL.

I totally feel ya DelTavian, I respect authority. My father was chief of police for 84 years, so I know all about authority. You're the boss. I'm a run away train DelTavian, you lay down the tracks and guide me along. You may wanna take a look at longhorns07. Where does he get off calling me and my compadre "edited"? If we're gonna have a Fahrenheit 451 censorship thing, then make sure he pays dearly for use of "edited." Again I'm a cruise control DelTavian, just show me where to exit, boss.

who are these d-bags posting saying that Central is going to beat Johnson County??? Phipps can go out there and beat Central all by himself and thats exactly what he's gonna do. with last week behind him he will dominate and once again go out and show everyone why he's the best all around qb in the conference. yes South's qb is good but look at all the weapons he has. JC's season is as good as over but they can still beat Central. It will be a good game against East next week and then Sullivan will beat us and we will miss the playoffs. hopefully Phipps and Prudhomme can go on and play at the college level...good luck to u both

Let me premise this by saying w1ldcat, you are the man. You totally nailed it about Davenport. This longhorn07 guy doesn't a real longhorn from a 3 toed sloth. I know this because he said to me, "rebelrebelman, I don't a real longhorn from a 3 toes sloth." Longhorn07 can't accept the truth. Central is up and coming and JoCo are has beens. Longhorn07 doesn't even understand basic football concepts. If that QB goes out on that field by himself and tries to beat Cougars himself, he won't even get the snap off. You have to have the Center snap the ball to the quarterback, dummy!!

I totally feel ya DelTavian, I respect authority. My father was chief of police for 84 years, so I know all about authority. You're the boss. I'm a run away train DelTavian, you lay down the tracks and guide me along. You may wanna take a look at longhorns07. Where does he get off calling me and my compadre "edited"? If we're gonna have a Fahrenheit 451 censorship thing, then make sure he pays dearly for use of "edited." Again I'm a cruise control DelTavian, just show me where to exit, boss.

Thanks for the heads up and consider him warned.

It's simple guys. Keep it clean.

DL.