Sullivan Central Vs. Johnson County

bboy114

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cougars have everyone back, and from what I've read, the horns have some big ones out.

After JC's big home loss last friday, how will they respond?? How will the cougars respond to their big WIN last friday??

Johnson County will be ready for this one after a big lose to tennessee high they know they have to win out to make the playoffs and they will be ready to start against central thier offense will prove something this week.

Longhorns 42

Cougars 21

Johnson County will be ready for this one after a big lose to tennessee high they know they have to win out to make the playoffs and they will be ready to start against central thier offense will prove something this week.

Longhorns 42

Cougars 21

This quote coming from someone which said Johnson County would go undefeated in basketball because thier JV squad was undefeated 2 yrs ago. Do you not think the other teams in your conference have gotten any better? Back to football Central will have to play to the best of thier ability this Fri. It will be a tough game but IMO the Cougars will be victorious again.

Central 24

J. C. 17

This quote coming from someone which said Johnson County would go undefeated in basketball because thier JV squad was undefeated 2 yrs ago. Do you not think the other teams in your conference have gotten any better? Back to football Central will have to play to the best of thier ability this Fri. It will be a tough game but IMO the Cougars will be victorious again.

Central 24

J. C. 17

Maybe they got better but we did to and what does that have to do with football... central don't have a chance jc will be ready for this one wait and see the playoffs are on the line they want mess up 2 weeks in a row.

Well, I think this game is pretty cut and dry. What happened last Friday is over with...this is a new week. Johnson Co. gets back to being the best team on the field, while Central falls back to earth. Johnson Co. takes this one pretty handidly. Unless....

A lot of rumors going around this week that Central is trying to get a late season addition to their team. The Central brass may pull Air Bud from retirement and get him back on the field. Coach Nelson is working out Air Bud under center and allowing him to take first-team snaps this week. Air Bud is a difference maker, with blazing speed and an uncanny ability to hold the ball in his mouth. If TSSAA gives the OK to Central, then expect the Cougars to make it 2 in a row.

You seem to be pretty interested in central, "rebelrebelman"...considering both topics you have made consist of things about central.

Maybe a former (and disgruntled) player???????????

Maybe you aren't even from south at all? You haven't posted on any south threads that I've seen. Your profile also shows that you haven't posted on a south thread...recently at least.

Should i go with the conspiracy theory of the inside man, a man inside sullivan central living under a cover-up name? OR with the thought of the ex-player? Hmmmmmmm... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Such a mystery.

Wow all you cougar fans finally get a win and you think that you are gods. Yes THS killed us but wait till you play them. But 1st you got us. Im not going to say we will kill you but we will beat you. Central has 2 wins in as many years. Do you really think you can win again this year? IMO if Atwood and the other coaches show up drunk again you will win. Atwood actually told our boys that they were going to lose vs THS. What kind of coach does this. I heard a rumor that the Atwoods were going to quit after this year. Anyone know if there is any truth to this. I hope its true. I would rather have a couple of bad years with a new coaching staff then deal with the drunks anymore. But anyways ill get off my soap box now. Longhorns win this one. Central is just garbage. Sorry but its the truth.

Central 0

Johnson County 21

Carefull there are Lawyers that read these threads. Liability suits have happen.