Scott Vs Kingston

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol? scott got pounded by fulton?..how can u say that they got pounded?..the score was 35-17..and to tell the truth the score doesnt show how close that game was..scott played an amazing first half against fulton..they scored early with a field goal..and the lead was back and fourth until half time..with fulton up 21-17..u can say that got pounded in the 2nd half cuz they did..they couldnt connect on offensive and scott's line was breaking and letting them loose

Three things that could hurt Kingston.

1- Coming back to Earth after a big win over Fulton.

2- Looking ahead to Catholic.

3- Fall Break. Teams usually play like crap when they're out of their normal routine and Kingston is out of school this week.

Coach King will have to use all his tricks to have his squad focused Friday night.

word is scott cant stop the run,kingston held fulton to under 100yards total offense,thats amazing,kingston is 4 real,and there defense is solid,i dont think there will be any spread passing on kingston.

I am a big Scott fan and hope the boys come ready to play against a very good opponent. The stat you just gave of 100 yards total offense for Fulton is quite a stat. That simply shows what a good defense Kingston must have. Fulton did run all over Scott most of the game. Scott can move the football, and will hang around in this one. If they can keep things close going into the 4th quarter an upset is possible. I would love to pick Scott in this one, however I can't overlook the 100 yards of total offense for Fulton....VERY IMPRESSIVE................

Kingston: 27

Scott: 19