District 3A and Region 2A

RunAndGun

Well Grace was missing two starters against Carter but I dont think you heard any excusses after that game until now when you brought it up. But Grace will just keep playing and other teams can give excusses why they loose.

AC makes no excuses about losing to Grace with or without three starters. You line up and play with who you got and on Saturday night Grace played better than AC did. No question about it. Good luck to GCA...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC makes no excuses about losing to Grace with or without three starters. You line up and play with who you got and on Saturday night Grace played better than AC did. No question about it. Good luck to GCA...

great point chill...i think run and gun may be trying to start something on here! i guess he feels disrespected or something. run and gun, there is really no need to argue because we will find out in february when these two teams play again. hopefully, they will both be 100%.

great point chill...i think run and gun may be trying to start something on here! i guess he feels disrespected or something. run and gun, there is really no need to argue because we will find out in february when these two teams play again. hopefully, they will both be 100%.

No I am really not trying to start anything. Grace has a great amount of respect for AC. These comments were made by people not assoc with AC and that is who my comments were intended for. Hope you have a great year and I know you will be ready in Feb. and it will be a great game.

I will go with Greenback as well

Rockwood beat Greenback by 20 last night. GB only had 10 pts. in the entire 1st half and those 10 pts. belonged to the Titlow kid. Really just don't think GB has it this year. I really don't understand what's going on we didn't lose that much as far as seniors. Any thoughts? I do have to say the Titlow kid had a really great game but Rockwood shut him down the second half by double/triple teaming him. And we all know one kid can't win a ball game it takes 5 and that's not happening. We also don't seem to have much of a bench, not very deep at all. Just really not sure how this can be fixed. Good luck to the kee's there's alot of ball games left to be played; try to get this figured out over the christmas break. Come back in Jan. and start playing some ball. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Man I am really suprised at the score. Sounds like Rockwwod played a great game.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Rockwood when I say this but... Greenback played the worse game I've EVER seen them play. GB shot air balls, threw away passes, nobody and I mean NOBODY could throw the ball in. It was the worse thing I have ever seen. Rockwood played a good game but at the same time they played GB when GB was at their absolute worse. I am sure of one thing and one thing only about GB basketball at this point there's NOWAY they can ever play as badly as they did last night... it's only up from here can't go any lower. Sorry guys but that's just the way it is. Learn from it and improve that's all I've got to say. move on

Top 5 as of Dec 20 (going into the Christmas break)...

1. Grace Christian (6-1) - Not played since winning their invitational tourney. Travel to the Bearden Super 16.

2. Wartburg (5-3) - Has done nothing to take over 1st or slip to 3rd. Beat Harriman and Coalfield last week. Christmas break will be spent at Harriman.

3. Oliver Springs (9-2) - Good wins over Kingston and Onieda and riding a 7 game win streak. A trip to FLorida during Christmas will be a good test.

4. Rockwood (7-0) - Kingston, TSD, and Greenback were the victoms this past week. Will travel to Harriman during the break.

5. toss up between Greenback and Onieda. These two are slipping and allowing maybe Harriman to crack the top five.