Who has the best concession stand?

Bill#49

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was impressed with Smith County when Alcoa went there 2 years ago. I would not mind going back. It was good food and a good atmosphere. Alcoas burgers are not bad but I am not sure we can compete with what Smith County had. Now if Knox Catholic serves the same BBQ they serve at wrestling tournaments then that would be the place to go.

I was impressed with Smith County when Alcoa went there 2 years ago. I would not mind going back. It was good food and a good atmosphere. Alcoas burgers are not bad but I am not sure we can compete with what Smith County had. Now if Knox Catholic serves the same BBQ they serve at wrestling tournaments then that would be the place to go.

Fish sandwiches at Tyner. There is no comparison.

I have to say that the Dungeon can compete with anyone. We have hamburgers, hotdogs of course. We have grilled chicken and pork chop sandwiches that are to die for. Pizza, chilli and nachos as well as frito pie. All the candy you could want coke products and hot chocolate and coffee.

I'll 2nd this! I like the pork chop sammiches and the Petro's!

I just knew you would agree... I believe that they age them in the freezer for 14 years before selling... it allows this chocolate covered, nougat filled, peanut encrusted candy bar to become almost ambrosia like to the taste... A meal in which only the greatest coacht loggers should be able to partake in... thank you

LOL... I just though that it would be funny to add something stupid to the concession stand posts...

not football oriented...but CPA had really good concessions for basketball... I remember they even had coke/cherry slussies... The CPA family were great hosts, they even gave the opposing team free leftover pizza, hamburgers, slussies, candy, etc... it was extremely kind of them... Not football, but I though that I would say thanks,

Marion County has the best hamburgers around the valley!!

Grundy County serves soup beans, corn bread and a slice of onion on the side. WOW!!

Hey Bill.... why are you always thinking about food?..... Mrs Bill aint gonna like that!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Marion County has the best hamburgers around the valley!!

Grundy County serves soup beans, corn bread and a slice of onion on the side. WOW!!

Bill how fer iz hit frum Mairvul two Grundy County???????....... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Bill how fer iz hit frum Mairvul two Grundy County???????....... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Cant,ya get Beans'n cornbread at DUB's? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />