Camden Lions vs. Northside Indians

Ctownfootball

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say camden has this one easy even with the loss of spencer berry at QB and some other major players last year this year michael G. has filled his shoes well in my opinion he is even better plus camden has alot of very good coaches. camden has alot of talent and i dont think northside will even get close in this one. 28-7

Camden is playin their average ball still, but Northside is way down this year with the loss of C. Mann, so how does everyone see this one playin out??

if Mann wasnt out for the year Camden would be in a world of hurt..hes a 'player' no one wants healty..Barry Sanders type of runner..Awesome..

Camden wins

if Mann wasnt out for the year Camden would be in a world of hurt..hes a 'player' no one wants healty..Barry Sanders type of runner..Awesome..

Camden wins

True...last year Mann broke some pretty big runs against the Lions but the score was still close 17-14 NS win in OT. I think if the Lions start quick and play all 4 quarters they have this one easy. It would be a big win on Senior Night. These seniors have all worked hard and deserve to be honored with the big "W"....Go LIONS!