Chattanooga Team's

Basketball09

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refresh my memory, but did we determine last year that the user GBA_Athletics was not associated to Grace but from somewhere else trying to stir up trouble.

I think we did determine that to be the case. At any rate, he doesn't represent the Grace that I know. You have to hope people will be intelligent enough to figure that out.

Are you sure that its Baylor vs. Grace, i heard it was Baylor vs. SD? And yes Red Bank does look very good, but Walker Valley will be a BIG test for Red Bank.

Went to the game Red Bank vs Walker Valley, OMG!!!! Talking about a GREAT game, have to agree Walker Valley has an awesome team. Red Bank fought all the way to the end, Red Bank had Walker Valley by one point with 4.2 seconds left of the game, Walker Valley got a lay up in with no time to spare and won by one! 80 to 79. Talking about INTENSE!!!!!! Keep watching sophmores from Red Bank Nick Ross and Kelvin Clay!!

Oh yeah, Walker Valley work very well together, it's like they know exactly what eachother are going to do and how they are going to do it, when to do it and where to put the ball, it was like having quintuplets on the court. lol