Dyersburg @ Dyer County

1brutalchoctaw

a week from now, the most talked about game of the year will be here. dyer county has talked all they needed to in the past year and it was fun, but next week itll be time to take care of business and keep those bragging rights. both teams will play harder against each other than they do against anyone else all year. this is a fun rivalry, even though we've only won twice in the past 60 something years, but sadly, this will be the last year that its worth more than bragging rights as dyer county moves up to the top classification next year....who wins this one?

i see a score close to last years score, but i wont say who wins.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a week from now, the most talked about game of the year will be here. dyer county has talked all they needed to in the past year and it was fun, but next week itll be time to take care of business and keep those bragging rights. both teams will play harder against each other than they do against anyone else all year. this is a fun rivalry, even though we've only won twice in the past 60 something years, but sadly, this will be the last year that its worth more than bragging rights as dyer county moves up to the top classification next year....who wins this one?

i see a score close to last years score, but i wont say who wins.

Now "da gum it" brutal ! You weren't supposed to "Open this can of worms" til after tomorrow night !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now "da gum it" brutal ! You weren't supposed to "Open this can of worms" til after tomorrow night !!!!!!!!!!!!

Still loving your style '73..the can is open.let the fun begin!! BIG ONE THIS WEEK IN DYER COUNTY !!!

Both teams need to win for top spot in playoff ..Which one wants it most ??

GP CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright...THE GLOVES ARE OFF.....This is the game that Dyersburg fans have been waiting for since James Counce returned to town.....GET READY CHOCTAWS......THE BLACK AND GOLD IS ROLLING IN NEWBERN....Like him...Don't like him....JAMES COUNCE is the BEST COACH IN THE REGION...Takes Lemons and makes LEMONADE....Does more with less than any coach I have ever seen....Better strap em' on tight DC....Cause Dyersburg is coming to town...And they have got PAYBACK ON THEIR MINDS.....GO TROJANS!....

any specific predictions scorewise?

will be decided by defense. dburg has trouble stopping pass i.e. bolivar, and crockett the other night just to name a few. all know what dyer co does and will do. can trojans stop it? dburg has click, taylor and other, can dyer co. stop click? which ever D shows up wims this one