Marion County @ York

mchs51

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion is for real.......got to go with them in this game.....good luck WARRIORS.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks JH I believe the Warriors can win this one if they will come out in the first half hot. They really dont need to rely on the great second half play they always have. Good luck warriors

Is york better than last year? I dont know anything about them other than i watched both games we played them last year. I believe this years marion team would have beat last years york team

This game could really go a long way in determining where the warriors stand. The last few weeks we haven't really been challenged, but Friday we will be. The Warriors are playing well and all the credit should go to the kids for working so hard and coach Boeck for turning things in the right direction. This game is one that may be played again in a couple of weeks, and may determine whether there is a rematch with Boyd or Tyner. The Warriors are going to need to play a full game instead of relying on a strong second half after a slow start. That will eventually become a loss, especially in the second or third round. Every week there seems to be a new wrinkle to the offense and it is becoming more and more difficult for the opposing defenses to stop. Should get a good test this week!! Also, Murrrrrr, as the Bledsoe announcer said, and #21 have to be one of top running back duos in the area. I look for a good tough game this week.

If Marion-Jasper expects to win a game in the playoffs then this is a game to show them if they have a legitimate shot or not. York Institute is not a great team, but they are a fair team. Goodluck to Marion-Jasper in this one.

Mr. Ambassador, I agree with your post except that York being a fair team part. With a single third round loss last year and a single loss to Westmoreland this year I'd rate this team a little better than fair. Assuming both teams are healthy and play well, I think this game will be a good indicator of just how these two regions compare. I know Marion is much better this year than last years team.

I expect this to be a hard hitting, heavy weight battle from start to finish. Marion's losses came at the hands of 2 very good teams as did York's loss.

I feel a good rivalry building between York and Marion.

I like York's chances a little better since we are at home.

Hopefully both teams can stay healthy since there's not much time to heal before the playoffs.

If Marion-Jasper expects to win a game in the playoffs then this is a game to show them if they have a legitimate shot or not. York Institute is not a great team, but they are a fair team. Goodluck to Marion-Jasper in this one.

I played for last years South Pitt team that won state. I have a friend that plays for the warriors and he seems to be really focused i pick marion to win. I really like their team this year they have made vast improvements over the last year. Marion 21 Yok 14