Cloudland @ Grace

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can do it Grady,if we can get our passing game going.

Gonna be tough for either team to throw it much, wet and cold are not optimal throwing conditions. Cloudland needs to limit their mistakes and they can no doubt beat GCA, but at the same time, they have a couple kids that can house it in a hurry if they get loose. One day and a wake-up baby, I cant wait, see all you fine Lander fans 2moro night, by the way save us Cosby folk some seats on your side please! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cold,wet,soggy,nasty,muddy..........ahhhhh wait a min. whay type of feild does gca play on.............. anyone? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Good playing surface, the field should be able to hold up pretty well during the game. They have a good Burmuda surface that is usually a pretty fast track, but with the rain it should slow both teams down a little.

Let's see if I'm right after next week.

1. Grace (beats Cloudland and Cosby in two very close games)

2. Cosby (Just because I said every team would have a loss in the league)

3. Hampton (don't matter, no team is going to win a game from this region)

4. Cloudland (Having to play Oneida stinks. The 500 mile round trip really stinks.

Let's see if I'm right after next week.

1. Grace (beats Cloudland and Cosby in two very close games)

2. Cosby (Just because I said every team would have a loss in the league)

3. Hampton (don't matter, no team is going to win a game from this region)

4. Cloudland (Having to play Oneida stinks. The 500 mile round trip really stinks.

I love this, people think if Hampton cant win a playoff game no one in our conference stands a chance, what a bunch of poop! Region 2 is solid top to bottom but I certainly dont think they are unbeatable, I've seen a couple of them play and I just dont see the domination that everyone else sees, I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time. Oh, and I think that the Landers and Cosby will beat GCA, JMHO! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I love this, people think if Hampton cant win a playoff game no one in our conference stands a chance, what a bunch of poop! Region 2 is solid top to bottom but I certainly dont think they are unbeatable, I've seen a couple of them play and I just dont see the domination that everyone else sees, I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time. Oh, and I think that the Landers and Cosby will beat GCA, JMHO! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not the case LB36.

Oneida, Greenback and Midway are much better teams this year. I don't think that will be the case next year. Too man seniors. Harriman is very talented but sometimes they do crazy stuff. Type of team that might win by 20 or lose on doing something stupid. You might think its a bunch of poop but let's wait and see how all this pans out. I'll bet it smells bad after the first round. I've seen Cosby play twice and you don't have the speed or size to match up with Midway, Oneida or Greenback. Neither does Hampton, Grace or Cloudland and I am a diehard Bulldog fan and would love to see Cloudland win. May the 1 slips by the 4 but I doubt it.

Not the case LB36.

Oneida, Greenback and Midway are much better teams this year. I don't think that will be the case next year. Too man seniors. Harriman is very talented but sometimes they do crazy stuff. Type of team that might win by 20 or lose on doing something stupid. You might think its a bunch of poop but let's wait and see how all this pans out. I'll bet it smells bad after the first round. I've seen Cosby play twice and you don't have the speed or size to match up with Midway, Oneida or Greenback. Neither does Hampton, Grace or Cloudland and I am a diehard Bulldog fan and would love to see Cloudland win. May the 1 slips by the 4 but I doubt it.

You never know, Cosby may use their patented "trick" pooch kick to pull out a play-off win.

But just so I am straight. You are fairly certain Region 2's 4th seed can beat Region 1's champ. I say that is just because Hampton is not going to be the Champ this season. From what I've read on past threads anytime Hampton is at the top they are unbeatable.