Cloudland @ Grace

Bluengoldblood

hey, one point would do for me too. you know when we played you guys we where coming off those two ints that WG got on us, and i guess we were trying to beat ya'll just with the run. mainly johnson and tipton. well that didn't work. we had more tools in our player box. we just didn't open the box. I'm just saying we might just see a breakout game for the highlanders. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Barring turnovers and penalties ,this should be a shootout, both teams can move the ball, both have people who can take it to the house on one play. If either team makes several mistakes ,it could be a blowout either way. Cloudland better not think ,they can just go down there and hit um in the mouth and Grace will quit. Grace has some pretty good hitters as well. This is a great matchup.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barring turnovers and penalties ,this should be a shootout, both teams can move the ball, both have people who can take it to the house on one play. If either team makes several mistakes ,it could be a blowout either way. Cloudland better not think ,they can just go down there and hit um in the mouth and Grace will quit. Grace has some pretty good hitters as well. This is a great matchup.

pujo, it was great talking to you last night... lil jerry did well... anyway.. i think that grace will take this one.... they have a really good team this year....

How bout it pujo, you can't keep all that football knowlegde bottled up forever. you will start pooping out little football terds /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I don't want to pick against Cloudland, but in my honest opinion, I think Grace wins. Believe it or not .Hampton is still the best team in region 1. They gave Cosby the win, if not for crazy stuff ,they could have won big. I'm not a Grace fan ,but I think Hampton opened the door for them to win the region. Just my opinion. I could definately be wrong.

I don't want to pick against Cloudland, but in my honest opinion, I think Grace wins. Believe it or not .Hampton is still the best team in region 1. They gave Cosby the win, if not for crazy stuff ,they could have won big. I'm not a Grace fan ,but I think Hampton opened the door for them to win the region. Just my opinion. I could definately be wrong.

Cosby definately wins the region. And the better team usually comes out on top when two teams play. (cosby)

i figured thats why you were being quite, i just been thinking about the landers offence. they've been getting ahead a then trying alot of diferent things. just hope we can put it together.

Cosby definately wins the region. And the better team usually comes out on top when two teams play. (cosby)

Cosby is just not explosive enough, they can't expect to have as many posessions as they did the other night. Grace will field those little short kicks , the rest is history. Cosby plays tough and the Miller kid runs the ball extremely hard , Grace just has more weapons.

i figured thats why you were being quite, i just been thinking about the landers offence. they've been getting ahead a then trying alot of diferent things. just hope we can put it together.

I do think Cloudland could win ,but it will take a complete game. Neither team has been tested alot, but Grace has alot more to play for.Another thing is ,Grace is quite a bit bigger than Cloudland, they don't play as much pretty ball as they did a year ago. Alot more balance ,they can run or throw.

Cosby is just not explosive enough, they can't expect to have as many posessions as they did the other night. Grace will field those little short kicks , the rest is history. Cosby plays tough and the Miller kid runs the ball extremely hard , Grace just has more weapons.

We dont need to be explosive to win, running game and defense baby, thats what we do, we've done it all year and have been pretty successful at it. By the way we SHOULD have scored on yall 3 times in the first half and didnt, and both your scores came on fluke plays, the first TD three eagles within 6 feet of the ball and all three looked at each other to see who was going to make the play, and the second TD the LB overran the RB in the hole or he is stopped at the LOS. Anyway maybe we'll get to see a rematch in the playoffs and we can settle it then, until then good luck to all of our region teams this week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Oh yeah I forgot about the pick six Herzog had and the ball went through his hands to your receiver for your last score. Again good luck to all our region teams this week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I do think Cloudland could win ,but it will take a complete game. Neither team has been tested alot, but Grace has alot more to play for.Another thing is ,Grace is quite a bit bigger than Cloudland, they don't play as much pretty ball as they did a year ago. Alot more balance ,they can run or throw.

I think cloudland is better on O and D than they were last year, and i beleive they learded alot from there loses to Wg and cosby, about what it takes to win.

Grace has more to play for............... can't agree with ya there. The highlanders have alot of tradition(year in and year out) there always trying to live up too. Grace not so much so.

Most every bodys been bigger /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I'd say I'll be proud of the landers no matter.