Cloudland @ Grace

Bluengoldblood

We dont need to be explosive to win, running game and defense baby, thats what we do, we've done it all year and have been pretty successful at it. By the way we SHOULD have scored on yall 3 times in the first half and didnt, and both your scores came on fluke plays, the first TD three eagles within 6 feet of the ball and all three looked at each other to see who was going to make the play, and the second TD the LB overran the RB in the hole or he is stopped at the LOS. Anyway maybe we'll get to see a rematch in the playoffs and we can settle it then, until then good luck to all of our region teams this week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Oh yeah I forgot about the pick six Herzog had and the ball went through his hands to your receiver for your last score. Again good luck to all our region teams this week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope I'm wrong because I'd love to see a rematch, but my guess is region 2 will sweep in the 1st round. Luck will only take you so far.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think cloudland is better on O and D than they were last year, and i beleive they learded alot from there loses to Wg and cosby, about what it takes to win.

Grace has more to play for............... can't agree with ya there. The highlanders have alot of tradition(year in and year out) there always trying to live up too. Grace not so much so.

Most every bodys been bigger /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I'd say I'll be proud of the landers no matter.

Myself and half the Cosby nation will be there cheering with ya brother! Show us that blueprint so we can build on it the next week. Personally I think Hampton exposed Grace's weakness, which is run-defense and since that is the case I believe that we both have a great chance to beat the Rams, but it will be tough, they do have some great athletes no doubt about that. By the way is the Cloudland-Hampton game the 30th or 31st?

I hope I'm wrong because I'd love to see a rematch, but my guess is region 2 will sweep in the 1st round. Luck will only take you so far.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, maybe we'll be LUCKY enough to get there.

I think cloudland is better on O and D than they were last year, and i beleive they learded alot from there loses to Wg and cosby, about what it takes to win.

Grace has more to play for............... can't agree with ya there. The highlanders have alot of tradition(year in and year out) there always trying to live up too. Grace not so much so.

Most every bodys been bigger /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I'd say I'll be proud of the landers no matter.

I think I would give Cloudland the edge in tradition and heart. Cloudland will play with pride. Win or lose ,I'll be proud of them myself. They should be well prepared.

Man we have to be the Rodney Dangerfield of Highschool football , NO RESPECT. We win lots of games the last few years but no one cares they say ahhh your nothin till you beat Hampton we beat Hampton now all anyone can say is Fluke , and Luck. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Luck= When preparation meets opportunity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just curious... Do they take away a region title if you get one based on luck? Hey Pujo, how lucky was it for Hampton in 06 that it took 4 officials huddled up on the field discussing politics to run 19 seconds off the clock while the Eagles were driving inside your 20? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just curious... Do they take away a region title if you get one based on luck? Hey Pujo, how lucky was it for Hampton in 06 that it took 4 officials huddled up on the field discussing politics to run 19 seconds off the clock while the Eagles were driving inside your 20? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The unlucky part that night was Hampton losing Adam and then had some linemen get hurt. It wouldn't have even been close.

what???????????????????????????????????????/

Man we have to be the Rodney Dangerfield of Highschool football , NO RESPECT. We win lots of games the last few years but no one cares they say ahhh your nothin till you beat Hampton we beat Hampton now all anyone can say is Fluke , and Luck. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Luck= When preparation meets opportunity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

it was not a fluke.... cosby beat hampton fair and square.... cosby does not have a better team than hampton they have a better special team.... and had a much better coaching staff that games......

I know you weren't there for it, but don't tell me you hadn't heard about it!

i really have never herd anything.... never seen the film and cant remember the score.... of 06

The unlucky part that night was Hampton losing Adam and then had some linemen get hurt. It wouldn't have even been close.

Pujo I like you and all, but has anyone every told you that you have a hard time seeing ANYTHING from an opponents' perspective? Unless you are the opponent of course! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yes losing Adam was unfortunate, but its not right for you to take away from his backup. Who if he had played anywhere else besides behind AT would've never missed a snap. You guys have never given him the credit he deserved. AND your QB and the Lyons kid weren't too shabby! What do you think Cosby's d worked on all that week? Well when 25 went down you guys changed your game, thus changing our D. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pujo I like you and all, but has anyone every told you that you have a hard time seeing ANYTHING from an opponents' perspective? Unless you are the opponent of course! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yes losing Adam was unfortunate, but its not right for you to take away from his backup. Who if he had played anywhere else besides behind AT would've never missed a snap. You guys have never given him the credit he deserved. AND your QB and the Lyons kid weren't too shabby! What do you think Cosby's d worked on all that week? Well when 25 went down you guys changed your game, thus changing our D. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I actually like all of the Cosby posters that I've met. The other back you are referring to is one of my all time favorites from Hampton, but he just wasn't the back Adam was. He waasn't as strong ,big or fast. Hampton was not even close to 100 percent and still won. It took Hampton about 3 weeks to get over Adam being out, but they did get over it. He was sorely missed.

Hampton has lost 4 games this season, this is the onlt one they should have won. They cobbled it up. Those kicks were not tricky or even something Cosby was doing to get the ball. Hampton just blew it. Grace kicked it the same way.