MORRISTOWN EAST VS GREENEVILLE

EASTFAN

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when in doubt haha last year is was more like "when you have the ball run-tackle"

This game is for all the marbles . It boils down to--can East shut down Greenway's

passing or ,can Greeneville stop the East running game ? In either case ,it seems

this issue will be decided by the defense . Both teams had better wear their track

shoes and be ready to play at full speed for four quarters. A cold , or wet night ,

will usually favor a running game over a passing game.This is a game where the

team who makes the fewest mistakes will be the winner.

Go Canes --have fun and play hard .

This game is for all the marbles . It boils down to--can East shut down Greenway's

passing or ,can Greeneville stop the East running game ? In either case ,it seems

this issue will be decided by the defense . Both teams had better wear their track

shoes and be ready to play at full speed for four quarters. A cold , or wet night ,

will usually favor a running game over a passing game.This is a game where the

team who makes the fewest mistakes will be the winner.

Go Canes --have fun and play hard .

You seem to forget Greeneville's running game ain't too shabby...managed 200 yds on MoWest without Hall...Have been averaging 197 yds pg on the ground and a little over 200 in the air. The running Game averages 5 1/2 yds per carry. I was glad to see soph Spradlin step up with a big game against West. He gives us a triple threat in the running game we haven't seen since Barner went down in week 1...should make our spread tougher to defend.

You seem to forget Greeneville's running game ain't too shabby...managed 200 yds on MoWest without Hall...Have been averaging 197 yds pg on the ground and a little over 200 in the air. The running Game averages 5 1/2 yds per carry. I was glad to see soph Spradlin step up with a big game against West. He gives us a triple threat in the running game we haven't seen since Barner went down in week 1...should make our spread tougher to defend.

I wouldn't get to high on what you were able to do on MoWest. Morristown West has had a problem

stopping the run all year. They couldn't stop the run in their 1st game & let Jeff-Co run all over them.

Morristown East went up-down the field against Mo-West, East,s kepted Turning the ball over or the score

would have been higher. I think East Defense kepted Mo-West under 100 yards running. I agree, if Greeneville

can run on East's, it will be a long night. Good luck too both teams, GO CANES!

I wouldn't get to high on what you were able to do on MoWest. Morristown West has had a problem

stopping the run all year. They couldn't stop the run in their 1st game & let Jeff-Co run all over them.

Morristown East went up-down the field against Mo-West, East,s kepted Turning the ball over or the score

would have been higher. I think East Defense kepted Mo-West under 100 yards running. I agree, if Greeneville

can run on East's, it will be a long night. Good luck too both teams, GO CANES!

Eastfan I always enjoy your analysis, BUT I think this year is bad year to be comparing who did what to who. Both teams have shown less than good ball at times. Jeff County and Boone comes to my mind for Greeneville and Karns and Cherokee for East.

Both teams are more than one dimensional and it is going to come down to turnovers, specialty teams game, and big penalties at the wrong time. I believe the winner will take it all. We wrap up with Crockett and I think you close with Boone.

I hope we win, but when this game is over I want take it to Region I as a conference. South is a great team but a lot of dingies have tied onto the South Battleship up there.

Eastfan I always enjoy your analysis, BUT I think this year is bad year to be comparing who did what to who. Both teams have shown less than good ball at times. Jeff County and Boone comes to my mind for Greeneville and Karns and Cherokee for East.

Both teams are more than one dimensional and it is going to come down to turnovers, specialty teams game, and big penalties at the wrong time. I believe the winner will take it all. We wrap up with Crockett and I think you close with Boone.

I hope we win, but when this game is over I want take it to Region I as a conference. South is a great team but a lot of dingies have tied onto the South Battleship up there.

Man do you have to keep bringing up that Jeff game...I had finally convinced myself it was just a bad dream...big difference from wk 0&1 and 7&8

Man do you have to keep bringing up that Jeff game...I had finally convinced myself it was just a bad dream...big difference from wk 0&1 and 7&8

I apologize Barb /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> We have come along way, and every week JC makes me feel worse about it. We did give our good Jeff friends some delusion of grandure that has since been shattered.